Chapter Forty-One

Federico was surprised by the touch of their mouths but it didn't take him long to react.

His arms curled around the lower of her back and pushed Allegra toward his chest like he couldn't accept the fact of them being separated any longer.

He tilted his head down and started moving his lips against hers with a desperate groan.

She smiled against his mouth, exhaling. Her hands trailed up to grab and tug his hair.

When they opened their mouths and their tongues brushed, she felt something pulsing between her legs. She pressed her legs tight to seek release.

Federico groaned and bit her lower lip, tugging at it and then sucking it hard. It was all very wet and sensual. A whimper escaped from her mouth while her heart pulsed faster and harder.

His hot breath fell all over her mouth as he leaned back and looked at her. His eyes were the color of the night. They were so dark, it was hard to believe he had the most stunning green eyes.

His hands caressed her cheeks and mouth, brushing over her skin and rubbing her swollen lips, tracing her features like he was memorizing the mess she was after being kissed. He couldn't resist the sight since he leaned over to kiss her again and she melted against him. Her mouth opened immediately to let him in and tangled their tongues.

Her puckered nipples rubbed against his chest, and she closed the distance between them even more, wishing to be melded to him.

His movements were more desperate now as he plunged his tongue into her mouth, tasting every inch of her. His hands tightened in her back and lowered to her ass, squeezing it hard and pushing her to him even more like he was unwilling to ever let her go. And then she felt his hard erection against her lower stomach. It was so incredibly hard.

She moaned.

His hands traveled further until he reached the back of her thighs and pulled her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and their cores connected.

"Fuck," He grumbled, tightening his grip on her like the feeling was too much, it caused him pain. He tilted his pelvis up and rubbed his erection against her core. All air escaped from her lungs as she gasped, rolling her eyes back and exposing her neck.

Allegra felt so hot at that moment, it was crawling all over her skin. She wanted to remove her clothes to cool down.

Federico took advantage of her arched neck and started sucking and nipping her throat. He groaned against the place where her shoulder and neck met. He bit her nape, leaving a mark for everyone to see that she belonged to him.

"I haven't stopped thinking about the last time we kissed," He muttered under his breath. Ally barely listened to him, feeling like she was burning up inside. "And I missed it so bad. I wanted so much more. I wanted to taste you and suck you."

He continued assaulting her skin with long strokes of tasting and bites.

One hand curled around her shoulder, tugging her shirt off one shoulder. And then, his mouth was all over it, lowering until he met her collarbones and her breasts. His mouth was hot and wet.

She gasped even more, starting to rock her clothed pussy against him. It was maddening. Everything.

"You feel so good, Allegra," He whispered, breathless. "You have no idea how many times I have pictured you like this. Bending for me. Underneath me. Wanting me. Begging me to fuck you over and over again until you can't think of anything but me. I want to be so deep inside you until you're delirious."

"Fede," She whined, curling her back and jutting her breasts out, offering them to him.

He squeezed her thigh but softened his kisses as they trailed up. "Does this mean you're not mad at me?"