Chapter Forty-Three

It was surreal walking hand in hand with Federico.

It was crazy how now Ally was able to grab his hand and clung to his spectacular shoulders, to steal a quick kiss without feeling guilty.

It was the best thing ever when she thought back on how they had sex and got flustered and bothered, and then she glanced at Federico looking at her with hunger and wanting to eat her again in the bathroom.

She was in complete bliss and happiness.

Everything was great, her sister knew everything about Federico and their father. Though Nina still didn't support the idea of Ally visiting their father in Peru, she didn't comment much about it to make Ally guilty.

Her happiness came to a halting stop when Federico announced he was going to surprise her and pick up a drink for her. As if he had any good taste in drinks!

Ally shook her head as they were making the line at Lutto. "I don't know if I can trust you with this."

Fede turned to her and gaped. "How come?" He frowned a bit scandalized. He looked adorable, Ally almost leaned over and kissed him again. But she stopped.

"Dude," Ally snorted. "Last time I was poisoned. I'm not trying anything new that you choose. We've established you have an abysmal taste."

He arched an eyebrow.

"In drinks," She added, feeling a bit flustered at his heated gaze.

Federico blinked and his heated gaze faded away, however, his grip on her waist said otherwise. A small smile crossed his beautiful face. Would she ever get tired of seeing his face? She didn't think so. Especially the one he had when he was coming deep inside her.

"I'm not preparing it," He announced and Ally had a hard time remembering what they were talking about.

Drinks. Right.

Ally shrugged, nonchalant when in reality she was all hot inside. "Still."

Fede smiled down at her sweetly as he shook his head in annoyance.

"Does it have tea?" Ally narrowed her eyes at him because this was the main problem. He liked tea too much and she couldn't stand the smell of it.

"I promise I won't ask for anything with tea in it. I don't hate you to make you drink Matcha."

"Oh God. You just hate me enough to make me suffer with something weirder," She groaned, scrunching her nose.

Federico chuckled, tugging at her waist toward him and wrapping his arms around her. His nose buried into her neck as he whispered in a seductive tone. "I happen to like you enough. You'll love this drink and the other surprise I have planned."

Ally felt her stomach fluttering at his words. She was still not over the words of liking each other. Not even after spending all last night, during and after sex, proclaiming how much they were into each other.

She bit her lip as she felt him planting a kiss on her neck. "Trust me," He whispered.

She swallowed. "Okay, then."

Federico proceeded to buy her drink without accepting any recommendations on her part. Once the drinks were ready, he grabbed her hand (she tried not to swoon) while he carried their orders with the other. He guided her all the way to the car for the next surprise.

* * *

It turned out she was right, and Federico had the most abysmal taste in drinks.