Chapter 3.

After they ate lunch, they decided to go to a mall to buy things they would need while they were in the country.

Her madam immediately looked for the department store where she could buy her favorite oversized animated t-shirts and she decided to go to the cosmetic section to see if that department store had a brand that her madam would endorse, since this is the first time she will endorse a cosmetic product because she often endorses expensive clothes, luxurious bags and high quality perfumes, she wanted to buy some product from her brand to show her support.

She saw the brand's kiosk so she immediately went there, the product that her madam is not yet in the market because it is part of the newest collection and will only be launched next month so she just looked for a good shade color lipstick that would suit her.

She immediately chose two colors that would suit her skin, but she was stunned when she saw the price.

"I will become a beggar if I buy all of my Madam's products." she said but still decided to buy some products.

Mel was busy choosing between the two lipstick colors when she suddenly heard someone called her name, that voice was familiar to her but she couldn't remember where she heard it so she immediately turned to see who it was and was surprised to see the person in front of her.

Mel immediately looked for her madam throughout the department store, almost half an hour had passed since they parted. She didn't think that their conversation with the person she hadn't seen for a long time would last long before she realized that she was with her madam.

She scratched her forehead and shook her head in surprise when she found her madam, she's pushing a big cart that was almost full of clothes and unnecessary things.

"Madam, why did you took so much?" Mel couldn't stop but to laughed because of her madam's cuteness, she probably doesn't know what to buy so she just took whatever cute things that she saw. "Do you still have plans to go back to New York?"

"It's your fault!" she answered with a frown. "You shouldn't have let me go shopping alone."

Mel just laughed at what she said, she knows it was her fault because she never thought that she would have a long conversation with the person she saw earlier.

"I'm sorry Madam." she apologize and took the big cart from her. "Do you want to purchase all theeeeeese stuff?"

Her madam avoided her gaze while coughing to clear her throat.

"J-just take whatever we need."

"Okay Madam."

When they returned to their hotel, Neli threw herself on the bed again and looked at Mel in surprise as she immediately opened her laptop.

"What are you doing?" she wondered. "Did you receive a plan for tomorrow?"

"Nope." Mel answered. "Any plans?"

"Let's visit Dad."

-----

They woke up early the next day to go to her father's company.

She hasn't seen her father for a long time, the last time she saw him was on his wedding day and she also had plan to met grandma that time in the afternoon so she left the hotel where his wedding was held after the ceremony. She apologized to grandma because of her decision to sign the divorce paper and left the country without saying anything to her, the old woman forgave her and smiled at her saying their family will still support and help her father's business even though they were divorced.

She immediately noticed the employees whispering while looking at them as they entered her father's company. She looked around and noticed that some of the employees who were there almost stopped walking just to look at her.