Chapter 21.

Neli was anxious because she felt something was wrong with Caleb so she immediately followed him.

"GET... THE... HELL OUT OF HERE!" she heard Caleb say angrily.

She ran towards where his voice came from and was shocked to see Caleb holding Hazel's neck in a hallway.

"CALEB?!!!" she called worriedly.

He immediately let go of Hazel's neck and hurried to where she was, but he suddenly leaned against the wall causing her to get worried about him even more.

She immediately approached Caleb but Hazel came closer to him first and grabbed his arm and pushed her hard causing her to fall down on the floor, she immediately felt annoyed when she felt her butt hurt because of her fall.

"GET OUT OF HERE NOW!"

She slowly stood up and fixed her dress, Caleb personally picked that dress for her that is why she doesn't want it to be ruined. Neli couldn't hold back the anger she felt so she immediately slapped Hazel hard on her cheek, she saw the shock on her face because of what she did.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" she asked angrily.

She had a strange feeling before they went to the mansion and her suspicion grew even stronger when she found out that Hazel was going to attend the party as well, so she immediately warned Caleb about what might possibly happen to them. But she didn't think that Caleb would be in trouble even after she warned him.

"Get the hell out of here." she said to Hazel while pulling Caleb, but he suddenly hugged her again causing her body to stiffen when she felt his kisses on her neck.

Perhaps Caleb couldn't endure his feelings anymore.

"Give me back Caleb--."

"MADAM?!" she suddenly heard Mel's voice from behind.

"Leave... while Caleb isn't in his right mind, because you couldn't blame me anymore for what you did to him tonight." she turned to Mel. "Mel, please take Ms. Hazel to the guest room, I think she needs to rest before we talk."

Mel immediately followed and grabbed Hazel's arm.

"You're coming with me, bitch!"

"Let go of me, you crazy woman!" Hazel said angrily. "Hey! We're not done yet Neli."

"Of course, we're not really done yet Hazel." she answered. "I will see you later."

She could even feel his heavy breathing while she was supporting Caleb towards his room. She also noticed that Caleb was staring at her full of lust while they were walking, she already had an idea of what happened to him, he was drugged and Hazel was the one who did it.

When they entered his room, she was surprised when he suddenly grabbed her waist and pulled her closer, he planted a kiss on her lips which made her knees become weak. She opened her lips slightly when she felt his tongue causing him to deepen their kissing, she also felt his right hand crawl from her stomach to her chest, she couldn't help but to moan as she felt his hand slowly squeezing her breast.

His hand and kisses make her body shiver with pleasure, she suddenly felt that she was drugged as well.

"W-wait." she caught her breath as their lips parted.

She immediately hugged his neck to take balance from him, but Caleb is not done, he buried his face in her neck while he still continued to squeeze her breast causing her body to heat up and moaned softly because of what he was doing. He planted small kisses on her neck, until she suddenly felt the pressure of each kiss.