Chapter 56.

The next day Caleb went to the hospital with his wife because they heard that his cousin Christian had woken up, when they entered his room he noticed that his cousin was talking to someone on the phone. His father, Uncle Sedrick, was also there who was busy talking to Rhence.

They spoke to his Uncle first while Christian was still busy on his phone.

"Caleb, I need to tell you something." he said after he finished talking to someone on the phone.

"Do you want us to go outside?" Uncle Sedrick asked.

"No Dad, it's fine." Christian answered while looking at his wife. "I think Neli also needs to know about the things we found out."

"Me?" his wife asked.

Christian nod.

Caleb made his wife sit on the chair on the side of Christian's bed while Rhence and Uncle Sedrick stood on the other side.

"I think my incident was related to Senator Sanches."

Somehow, Caleb also thought about that matter when he noticed that the senator seemed to be doing something anomalous to get the property of the Relucio family.

"One of my members in my organization died in South Korea when he investigated the medical treatment that was given to his daughter there. Before he died, he was able to submit a little information about the doctor that the senator's wife hired and just found out that the doctor is a plastic surgeon."

"Plastic surgeon?"

"Yes, a well-known plastic surgeon in South Korea and owner of the largest clinic for plastic surgery, so one of my members wondered and made further investigation but they seem to know how my staff moved and they also know the organization I built, I only know one person I can suspect but she's--."

"Hazel escaped from prison."

"What?!" Christian exclaimed. "How?"

He was unable to explain because he suddenly received a call from his assistant Robin, so he answered it first.

"Mr. President, we learned from Sergeant Pascual that a woman wanted to visit Hazel before they rushed her to the hospital, he only remembered what happened when we checked the cctv footage of the police station."

"A woman?"

"Yes, he said she introduced herself as Hazel's new manager but he never saw her again after they took Hazel to the hospital."

"Do they know who that woman was?"

"According to him her name is Hanna, I will send you the cctv footage the day that woman visited the police station."

It only took a few seconds for him to receive the video sent by Robin, and they immediately watched the cctv footage at the police station.

They saw a woman come in and spoke to Sergeant Pascual, she even gave him a calling card but the sergeant immediately left her when he saw that the medic had arrived to take Hazel to the hospital. The next clip was when the woman was outside the police station, they even saw the woman immediately call someone while she was walking back to her car.

"Is that Hanna?"

"Is that Mrs. Tanya?"

Caleb turned to his wife and his Uncle who spoke at the same time.

They both know who that woman is?

"Tanya?" Uncle Sedrick asked with a frown. "She looks like Hanna to me."

"My assistant told me that she introduced herself as Hanna as well, do you know her Uncle?" he asked.

"I'm not sure if she's Hanna that your Grandma kicked out in the mansion back then." his Uncle said.