Chapter 57.

It's been five days since she last saw her husband and she missed him badly, but she knows that he is doing everything to gather all the evidence they will need to prove that Sanya Sanches and Hazel are the same person.

Neli was on her way to her coffee shop with her Mother-in-law, they had not gone far from their mansion when she suddenly heard a loud gunshot from the window and saw a black car on the side of their car. The car window was open while a gun held by a man was pointed at them, she was thankful that they were riding a bullet proof vehicle.

"Neli, lower your head." her mother shouted at her.

She heard the loud collision of cars, fortunately there were two cars escorting them in front and back of their car. But a car from the right side of their car suddenly appeared out of nowhere and hit them.

"Please wear your seat belt." Diego said to them.

They quickly put on their seatbelts when they felt the acceleration of their vehicle, she also saw Mark, her other bodyguard, open the window on the passenger seat and fire his gun at the car that crashed into them.

"Mark, be careful!" she shouted as he continued to fire his gun.

"Sir Diego, we caught the two vehicles." they heard the other bodyguard report on his transceivers after a couple of minutes past. "We also have ordered the two other cars to follow you and we will call an additional bodyguard to protect and follow your car."

"Make sure that none of those you caught will escape."

"Yes Sir."

"Good job."

"Thank you Sir."

When they arrived at the coffee shop, she immediately called her husband to report what happened to them. Her husband said that they were on their way back to her shop because they already finished gathering all the information they would need to prove that Hazel and Sanya are the same person, they will also file a case against her mother, Hanna.

She told her husband that they were going back to the mansion and stay there until they come back, she was still afraid because of what happened to them earlier. She was about to go outside her office after she took the papers that she needed for the audit of her shop, when she saw four men suddenly enter her office, Diego and Mark got alert and pointed their gun at them immediately.

"Nice, are you sure about what you're doing?" her eyes widened when she saw Mrs. Tanya entering her office. "Tell your bodyguards to put their guns down cause we have your staff as hostages outside, oh and by the way we didn't open your shop yet so our hostages won't increase."

She immediately ordered her bodyguards to put down their weapons and immediately rushed to protect her after they put down their weapons, she did nothing but pray inside her mind that Mrs. Tanya would not kill them right away.

She took a deep breath to calm herself, she secretly grabbed her watch to turn on the small device tracker that her husband had put on her watch before he left. According to him, she could use it when she needed help because his phone will alarm and her location will automatically be sent to her husband's phone.

"How did you get in, Mrs. Tanya?"

"Uhmm, using your own lift." she answered laughing. "It's very convenient by the way."

There is an elevator from the basement directly inside her coffee shop near to her office that is exclusive for her family, Grandma made it so that she doesn't get tired of walking because her coffee shop is far from the mall entrances.

"Who's stupid person would put their own elevator up from the basement into their own coffee shop." she added.

She gritted her teeth in annoyance, Grandma was just worried about her so she made that lift but she was just going to call Grandma stupid. That lift is just a normal lift if no bad people, like them, use it to do bad things.