Chapter 13.

Neli immediately stood up and looked sharply at Caleb when she heard him cough to stop himself from laughing, he also moved away and avoided looking at her as if he really meant what he did to her.

This man is teasing me!

"So tell me..." she said annoyed. "...what do you want to talk about?"

Since she left his villa three years ago, they never saw or talked to each other so she had no idea what he wanted from her and when they saw each other in boracay he didn't even bother to answer her.

"Let's live together." he said with a serious face. "Let's go back and live together in the villa."

"HUH?" her eyes widened at what he said.

She experienced living with him before for two years, but he just let her suffer from his lover and even the maids in his villa didn't respect her as the wife of their master.

"Are you insane Caleb?"

"Perhaps." he answered immediately. "But like what I told you, we are not divorced and you are still my wife."

Neli didn't know what she would feel, she was confused by the man in front of her. She could see the sadness and regret in his eyes, it's different from the anger and sharp looks he used to give her back then.

Is he still the Caleb she knows?

He is the one who wants them to divorce for the first place, but why is he doing those things now to her? Isn't he not yet tired of seeing other people insult and hurt her?

"We've been divorce for a long time, Caleb. I signed the divorce paper that you threw on my face three years ago and I don't want to experience again that I'm always the one being blamed and accused when something bad happens to other people, even if I didn't do anything. No one believed me, and no matter how much I explained no one listened to me... even you."

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Neli." he apologized. "I regret all the things that I had done to you, I should have listened to you."

"But you did not, Caleb... and it's too late now. I will let you and Hazel to be together, so that we can all be happy." she said. "Please open the door now, I want to leave."

But he didn't move from where he was standing, he just stared at her so she immediately turned her back to check if the door was still locked.

She took a deep breath to calm herself when she found out that the door was still locked before looking back at him.

"I said open---."

She stopped when she suddenly saw Caleb standing in front of her again, he leaned his both hands on the wall causing him to corner her. Now, they are facing each other, he was staring into her eyes but this time she met his gaze. She suddenly felt her knees become weak and planned to step back but she realized that she was already leaning against the door. Caleb slowly brought his face closer to her face, she had no plans to let him play with her anymore.

She suddenly felt like she was floating in the sea while staring into his deep brown eyes, as if his eyes were hypnotizing her to feel all the things that she had long forgotten. Her heart started pounding when she saw his gaze move to her lips, she was thankful because she was leaning against the door at that time because she felt that she was about to lose her balance.

Her eyes widened when she suddenly felt his lips touch her lips, she even saw Caleb staring at her to see her reaction. She suddenly felt his lips move when he closed his eyes, as if he wanted more.

His lips are so soft and very... sweet?

She closed her eyes and opened her lips slightly to answer him but his kiss deepened because of what she did, she slowly wrapped her arms around his neck as he kissed her deeper. Her mind went blank, she had nothing else in her mind but to respond to his kisses.

So this is what it feels like to be kissed?

She didn't know how to kiss, she just let her lips move spontaneously like Caleb. The deeper his kisses, the deeper she responds like her lips are craving for him.

Neli doesn't know how many seconds or minutes have passed when she suddenly hears the click of something behind her. She was immediately snapped back to reality and quickly pushed Caleb and hurried out of the door. She ran towards the elevator and immediately sat down on the floor, there was no strength left in her body as if Caleb had taken it all.

She couldn't help but to touch her lips, she could still feel Caleb's lips. It was the first time Caleb had kissed her and it was also her first kiss. Her heart was still beating loudly, her face and ears are hot but her body feels cold. She was nervous but there's also a bit of excitement in her heart that she couldn't explain.

She pinched her arm to make sure that she wasn't dreaming.

"Ouch!"

It's real?!

She couldn't believe what happened. Why is it that when she is ready to forget everything about him, then he does those things to her. He never looked at her before, he never cared, he never listened to her and he never kissed her back then. Everything is new to her as if Caleb changed all of a sudden, he even asked her to live with him again.

She decided to leave the hotel immediately, she's thankful that her family didn't even ask about what happened.

-----

Neli threw her body on the bed when she got to her room, she also told Mel to inform Director Santos that she couldn't accept the commercial he gave her because she has to leave the country immediately. Director Santos was a bit disappointed but he said that he's willing to work with her again in the near future, which she was thankful for.

She had to leave while she still had the guts to leave everything behind, because she felt that she might change her mind. She noticed that Caleb's attitude towards her had changed since they shot her commercial.

Neli was confused about what she should do, she knows in her heart that she still likes Caleb and she wants to stay with him but her mind says that she doesn't deserve him, that there is someone who deserves him more than her and that's Hazel.
Neli spent the whole night thinking about what she should do, and in the end she decided to file for another divorce after thinking about Hazel pregnancy, she is not a bad person to take away the child's father. After all, Hazel was actually his real girlfriend in the first place so she would rather just leave and let them be together.

But before she leaves, she needs to file a divorce first.

That night she asked his father to help her to prepared all the documents that she needed, and the next day she received the divorced paper and just needed their signature to proceed.