Chapter 28.

Caleb came to his Mother's studio in the afternoon to see his wife, he was just quietly watching what was happening inside the studio because he didn't want to get their attention and he also wanted to see how his wife worked.

"Okay, take one of your costume guys!" the man wearing the camera said loudly. "We'll start after ten minutes."

He breathed a sigh of relief when he noticed that his wife's photographer was a gay. He turned his gaze back to his wife and saw that Hazel grabbed the white clothes that his wife was holding, he wanted to approach them but he stopped when he saw his wife's smile.

Caleb just smiles and lets his wife do what she wants to do, he knows that she plans something so he doesn't want to ruin his wife's confidence to do it. In the middle of his wife's photoshoot, he couldn't take his eyes off her, his wife's beauty rose even more compared to other models because of the color of her clothes and fair skin. Her dress created a silhouette effect in their sky painted background that stood out boldly against the other light colors, which makes other people stare at her.

"PERFECT!!" the photographer shouted. "We will take photos of the three models first, please retouch Neli's and Hazel make-up for their solo."

He was about to approach Neli after their photoshoot when he suddenly heard someone call his name.

"Caleb..."

He saw Hazel, he saw her eyes shone when their eyes met causing him to get irritated, did she think that he came into the studio for her? But before she could get close to him, she heard Neli calling him loudly.

"Honey!"

He suddenly stiffened in his position when he heard what she called him, he saw her happily running and hugged him when she got close to him.

"It's dangerous!" he said worriedly as he hugged her back. "You can't just run around like that."

He was about to flick her forehead to punish her when she quickly covered her forehead with her hands, he just laughed on his wife's cuteness. He immediately removed his suit and put it in his wife's shoulder.

"Hehehe, what are you doing here honey?"

Didn't you tell me to come here today?

That was what he wanted to say, but of course he didn't say that.

"Am I not allowed to visit my wife on her work?" he asked and gave her a quick kiss on her lips.

He couldn't stop himself from kissing his wife because of her alluring beauty, she looks so damn sexy in her white bikini inside her see-through black clothes, that he don't know what it is called, that makes his body heat up. He wanted to kiss her longer and deeper, but he didn't want to cause any problems at her work so he restrained himself.

-----

Neli was stunned when Caleb suddenly gave her a quick kiss on her lips, she didn't think he would do that especially in front of many people. At that time, she wants to show Hazel that her relationship with Caleb is good and she wants her to become more desperate. Desperate enough to do things to get Caleb.

"Mr. President?" she suddenly heard the photographer say.

She didn't realize that he got near them because she thought that they were still doing the photoshoot for the other models.

"We're so honored that you visited our studio."

"I'm just her for my wife and watching what she's doing." Caleb answered.

"You and... you're Ms. Neli's husband?" the photographer suddenly asked.

"Yes, we have been married for more than five years now."