Chapter 34.

The next day, her mother-in-law was discharged from the hospital and Richard Canlas returned to Mindanao to look for Hazel's men and go with them, that is the plan he suggested, so that he would know his daughter's plan. He said that once Hazel asks him to do something, he will immediately inform them. Grandma also sent a lookout to make sure he will not run away.

It was a peaceful day because they didn't see Hazel for a few days now and Caleb finally convinced her to return to the villa so that they could live together. He said he wouldn't hire maids, because she might be afraid that their maids would do something to her again, they spent the whole day changing the decoration of the entire villa with Mel and Assistant Kim, Camille and her two step-sisters were also there to help.

In the evening they decided to have a small party in the villa when his father arrived, as well as her Mother-in-law and Grandma. Everyone's enjoying the party led by Mel, they are singing and dancing until they decide to leave.

"Your shooting is tomorrow, isn't it?" Caleb suddenly asked her when they were lying on the bed. "You have to be careful."

"I know." she said then smiled.

"I have also prepared your bodyguards." Caleb said. "They will just observe your surroundings if you don't want them near you."

"Mel is there."

"Mel can't protect you like bodyguards can do."

She didn't argue with him, she just hugged him and closed her eyes.

It was like everything happens is just a dream, she never thought that she would return to the villa where it all started. Back then, she never got inside Caleb's room, she never even tried to have a little fun in the villa like happened earlier. Her life starts to change, together with the people she loves, she feels happy and content now. She knew to herself that she would not be happy if she gave up on Caleb because she knew, at the end of the day, her happiness is more important than other things.

Neli woke up early the next day, she saw her husband sleeping peacefully next to her with his arms around her. She slowly removed his arm that was resting on her waist and quietly left their room.

She went to the kitchen to cook something for them to eat, since Caleb didn't hire any maids, they had to cook their own food.

"Good morning, Mrs. Valdez." she heard Caleb whisper in her ear which surprised her.

"My God, Caleb! You startled me." she said in shock.
He just laughed then hugged her from behind, she also felt his kiss on her neck.

"I'm cooking."

"And I will eat." he replied then turned her around to press a kiss on her lips. "Appetizers."

"Now that you're done with the appetizer, grab some plates and prepare the table." she said laughing while turning back on her cooking.

A few minutes later, she finished cooking and they started eating, she felt like a newly married couple at that moment.

"I'll take you to your location."

"You don't have to." she answered. "Ain't you have a meeting today, that's why they left early last night."
"But you'll not be here for two days."

"Only, only for two days."

"I can cancel my meeting."

"No!"

After they finished eating, Mel picked her up and went to their set, they went to a small village in Pampanga because that is where their location is and they will stay there for two days to finish her scene. They traveled for almost an hour and a half from the city before they arrived at their set.