Chapter 46.

"Officers, who want to do patrolling the city?" asked by the police sergeant.

The two young police officers immediately volunteered to patrol their city, they thought that instead of staying at the boring police station, they had better go on patrol. They want some thrill, chasing bad people like they saw in the movie fast and furious.

"Okay, patrol the city until your duty is over. Make sure you can go to every corner of the city, report immediately if there's any suspicious movement."

"Yes sir."

The two young police officers were about to leave the station when they suddenly stopped walking in sync. An old man suddenly appeared in front of them and because of the fear, they could barely move. The two were unable to speak as well because they felt that the moment they moved even only their lips, the old man could immediately rip their necks in less than a second.

The old man looks like in his early eighties, but he still has a body and a face of the greek God. The big scars on his face and arms resembled scratches from gunshot wounds, which further enhanced his terrifying presence.

"Is Hazel Canlas detained here?" the old man asked the two.

Even the voice of the old man is terrifying for the two young men, so they did nothing but nodded at the same time. Even though they both knew that no one was allowed to visit Hazel Canlas, they did nothing when the old man entered the police station. The knees of the two young police officers almost gave in when the old man left.

Fast and furious my ass, the two young men said to themselves.

"W-who's that?" asked the one officer. "He's like Bruce Wayne with the body of hulk, terrifying! Ugh!"

"I... I have no idea." answered by the other one. "But we will surely get scolded by Sergeant Pascual if he finds out that someone visited that woman!"

The two immediately ran to their Sergeant's office to report what happened.

"Sergeant, Sergeant!" the two officers called their seniors when they entered his office. "We had an emergency!"

Sergeant Pascual frowned as he looked at the rushing officers.

"What happened to you guys?" he asked them. "Didn't I order you two to patrol the city, why are you still here?"

"Batman... I mean, an old man... out there, he looks scary." an officer took a deep breath so he could speak properly. "He's going to Hazel's precinct."

"WHAT?!" Sergeant Pascual stood up. "Why didn't you stop him, you know that the Ajero family requested the court that no one could visit that woman."

"But Sergeant..." answered by officer while bowing. "That man... the old handsome man is scary, he seems like he can break our bodies and turn us into balls if we stop him."

"Nonsense." Sergeant Pascual couldn't finish what he wanted to say, he doesn't know if those young policemen were making fun of him, handsome yet scary? How come a handsome old man becomes scary nowadays. "Bring me to that old man, we have nothing to fear except the Ajero family."

-----

"Can you bring me to Hazel Canlas?" Samuel asked the policeman guard seriously outside the precincts.

"S-sir." the police said nervously. "B-but... that woman is not allowed to... to have a visitor."

Even the police on guard couldn't handle the presence of the old man in front of him, he was also unable to stand up from sitting due to the softening of his knees when he saw him.