Chapter 30.

Caleb came out of the bathroom after he took a quick bath, he immediately saw Neli who was lying on the couch. He approached her to tell her to lie down on the bed but he was surprised to see her face when she raised her head.

"Are you drunk?" he asked.

"Noooo... I'm not.. hic.. drunk." his wife answered.

He looked at the table in front of them, he saw a wine glass there and the bottle of wine was almost half empty.

How much did she drink within a few minutes?

"Neli, why did you drink all the wine?" he asked worriedly, he immediately grabbed her shoulder when he saw her almost fall. "Are you alright?"

"Yish, E'm.. okeeyyy, hihihi." she answered then gave him a thumbs up.

He took a deep breath to stop himself from laughing at his wife's cuteness, he also moved the glass and wine bottle away from Neli when he saw her staring at it as if she wanted to drink more.

He didn't know where she got the wine that she drank, he was gone for a few minutes and she was already drunk. From now on, he will not allow her to drink without him.

"Did. you. do. it. hic with. that. woman?" he suddenly heard Neli ask.

He saw the glare in his wife's eyes while frowning, he smiled as she brought her face closer to him.

"Answer me."

"I didn't do it, Madam." he answered.

"Do. you. still like.. hic.. that woman?"

"No, Madam. I love my wife."

"Beri... gud.. hic!"

He noticed her leaning on the couch they were sitting on and closed her eyes, so he lifted his wife to take her to their bed, his eyes widened when she suddenly grabbed his neck and kissed his lips. Neli's kisses are deep but a clumsy one, he can also hear her heavy breathing. His whole body suddenly heated while she was kissing him.

"Caleb..." she said softly after their kiss.

She buried her face on his neck and felt her small kisses.

"Don't seduce me, Neli." he whispered to her.

He laid her on the bed but lost his balance when she suddenly pulled him causing him to fall on top of her. His eyes widened when she suddenly kissed him again, he was surprised that his wife did that but he could not stop himself from responding and deepened their kisses.

He was stunned when he suddenly felt that Neli stopped responding to his kiss, he saw her frowning as she looked at his chest. When he looked at what she was looking at, he saw her fingers struggling to unbutton his pajamas.

"Neli, do you understand what you are doing right now?"

But his wife didn't answer, instead she laughed when she finally undid one of the buttons on his pajamas which she was removing since earlier. He looks at her hands when she tries to remove the next one, but she immediately hits the button on his pajama when she can't unbutton it again.

"Let me do it." he laughed and started to unbuttoned.

Caleb took off his own clothes. Now, his naked body is facing Neli, he sees the softening on Neli's eyes while staring at his chest, she even bites her lower lips causing his heart to throb.

She suddenly touched his cheeks and brought his face closer to her, Caleb kissed her quickly before speaking.

"Neli, do you know... what you are doing... right now?"

"I love... you, Caleb."

Her face was red, probably because of the wine that she drank. Caleb knows that Neli is drunk but he could no longer stop himself, he deepened their kisses and tasted the sweetness of Neli's mouth. No matter how much he kissed her, he still felt it was not enough. He wants to eat her up, from head to toe and swallow everything by himself.

He started to move his right hand and touched Neli's whole body.

She's so soft.

Caleb removed Neli's clothes because it was a hindrance. He saw her beautiful breast, it's not big but it was not small either, it was as if Neli's breasts attracted him to touch it. He felt delighted as his right hand touched his wife's soft breasts while they were still kissing, he squeezed her breasts for a few seconds causing her to moan. He hurriedly removed all the clothes both of them had on their body. Neli's sexy body crossed his gaze, her body is fair and very smooth like a baby.

"Neli? I'm about to lose control." he said worriedly.

Caleb knows that any time now, he can no longer control himself. He knows he might hurt Neli and he wants to be gentle but how can he control himself if she's seducing him?

"I want..."

His heart immediately throbbed. Now, he can no longer control himself.

"I love you Neli."

Caleb kissed her lips, down to her chin, until it landed on her neck. He couldn't help leaving a mark on her neck before he continued down, until he reached her beautiful breast. He squeezed, sucked and licked it like a hungry beast before he went to the sensitive part of her body. He heard her soft moan when he started to lick it. Every time he hears her moan, the lust inside his body increases. His mind is blank, he has nothing else on his mind but to own his wife. He no longer hesitated to insert his hardest inside her but he was immediately stunned when he heard that she was in pain when he suddenly entered.

"Be... gentle." she said with her low sweet voice.

Caleb wants to punch himself, it is their first time and what did he do? He forced himself on his wife, but what can he do if he cannot control himself from owning Neli. He feels like a hungry beast who wants to eat his prey immediately.

"I'm sorry..." he clasped their both hands together and kissed her slowly, he wants to get rid of the pain she feels through his kiss. "I'll be gentle..."

Caleb waited a few seconds before he slowly moved again until he no longer heard pain from her moaning.

"Damn, so... tight."

After about an hour right after Caleb finished.

"Honey, can we... do it again?"

"What?"

"One more, please?"

Neli just smile and nod, so Caleb immediately claimed her wife again and again and again. They made love a few times before he lay down next to her, he looked at Neli who immediately fell asleep after she hugged him. Probably, she is too tired because of what they did. He slowly got off in bed and went to the bathroom and took some towel, he wiped his wife's sweaty body with a dry towel then dressed her in pajamas before he lay down next to her again after he took a quick bath.

Caleb hugged Neli and kissed her forehead before he fell asleep with joy in his heart.

------

Neli woke up in the morning when she suddenly felt something warm behind her, she turned to her back to sleep more but she was shocked to see the chest of a man in front of her. She was about to push it when she heard Caleb's voice.

"Uhmm, you're awake?" she raised her head and saw the most handsome man she had ever see, he hugged her tightly after he kissed her forehead and closed his eyes again. "Let's sleep more, honey."

Neli doesn't know what to do, she couldn't remember what happened last night... or she does?

The last thing she remembers is that she drank wine so she could fall asleep quickly until Caleb carried her to their bed and she suddenly kissed... him, she also remembered herself unbuttoning his shirt and his sexy body in front of her.

Neli's eyes widened in shock as she remembered all the things she did last night.

Omg! We... we did it!!?