Chapter 26.

It was past twelve noon when Hazel arrived at the mansion, she enjoyed the night so much that she didn't wake up early. Her whole body is sore and she has a hangover from last night's drinks.

She immediately saw Mrs. Trent and two maids waited in front of the mansion.

"Welcome Ms. Hazel." she greeted her with a bow. "Let us carry your things and bring you to your room."

"Where's Mrs. Carmen?" she asked as she handed her suitcase to the maids. "Why is she not here?"

"She left after their breakfast, she has an meeting so she needed to go to her office." Mrs. Trent explains. "I will bring you to your room."

She just shrugged her shoulders and happily followed the head maid, her brow furrowed when she noticed that she had taken her to the guest rooms on the first floor.

"What are we doing here?" she immediately asked her. "Shouldn't my room be on the second floor because Caleb's room is there?"

"This is the room Madam told me to prepare for you." the housekeeper said as she opened one of the guest room doors. "Please come inside."

She didn't do anything but follow what she wanted.

She immediately clicked her tongue when she entered the room, that room was too simple for her, it was not suitable for the future wife of the heir of the Valdez family.

"Madam also told me to inform you that you need to go to her office today as well. If you need something,  you can call us." after saying that the housekeeper left followed by two maids.

She quickly changed her clothes and immediately went to Mrs. Carmen's office, she wants to talk to her about why she didn't give her a room on the second floor where their rooms are.

When she arrived at the company she immediately went to her office, but her assistant immediately stopped her and took her to a conference room to wait there. She immediately saw the three models who were sitting inside the conference room, they greeted her which made her smile. Perhaps she has a new project that is why Mrs. Carmen told her to come to his office today.

A few minutes later Hazel saw Mrs. Carmen, stood up to greet her but she was surprised to see Neli behind her which immediately made her blood boil in anger.

"What is she doing here?" she asked with a frown.

"Who?" Mrs. Carmen looked behind her. "Neli? Oh, she's the ambassador of the brand so she should be here. I called the other models as well so we can talk about our next project."

"But I am the new brand ambassador now, right?"

"What are you talking about Hazel, you are just a substitute for Neli because she needs to recover from the accident." Mrs. Carmen said why laughing. "The owner from New York chose Neli as a brand ambassador, not me, so I don't have any rights to remove her."

She felt embarrassed by what she said and no one told her that she was just a substitute for that woman, she saw a smirk on Neli's lips causing her to curse her.

"That's embarrasing."

"Oh my God."

She even heard the other model whisper.
She looked sharply at Neli but she immediately calmed herself and just smiled.

Let's see if you can still smile after a month.

-----

After Neli and her Mother-in-law entered the conference room with some staff from the magazine as well.

She mention that they will have a photoshoot the next day to promote Belle femme's newest make-up product and cover it in a popular magazine and she wants Neli and Hazel to be the highlights for tomorrow photoshoot because she was once a model of Belle femme before she become a popular actress in the country.