Chapter 32.

Neli immediately smiled when she heard Caleb's worried voice.

Perfect timing.

"Ouch!"

She saw her husband immediately pushed Hazel causing her to fell into the floor, the shock and fear in her eyes could be seen when Caleb stood her up and hugged her.

"How dare you do that to my wife!" Caleb said angrily.

"Caleb… I… I didn't do anything!"

"I saw you when you pulled her hair!"

"Because that bitch slapped me, twice!"

"I know my wife would never do that." Caleb answered. "Unless you did something that deserves a slap."

Hazel couldn't answer so Neli immediately grabbed Caleb's arm.

"I'm fine, honey." she said forcing her smile. "Ouch." she immediately held her hand when she suddenly felt pain.

"You bitch! I didn't do anything, you fell on your own!"

"Aren't you tired of lying?!"

"But... I'm not lying."

She looked at Hazel and smirked at her when Caleb called for a guards, she saw her face quickly turn red with anger.

"You bitch!"

A few seconds later two guards rushing towards them and immediately grabbed Hazel by the arm to stop her from attacking her.

"You did that on purpose, right!" Hazel shout. "You bitch, how dare you--."

"Throw that woman out and I don't want to see her ever again inside my company."

"Caleb, wait! What about your divorce, I will get pregnant so you two can ¥£€¢#&$--"

She saw one guard cover Hazel's mouth while they were dragging her.

"Quiet!"

She saw Hazel's sharp look at her but she just smirked back.

Earlier, when she turned to Hazel she immediately noticed Mel behind her, she looked at her to stop her from rushing towards them. Good thing that Mel understands her immediately and calls Caleb to help her. The elevator is exclusive for Caleb and his assistant so she knows that Caleb arrived when she heard the elevator.

"Does it hurt?" Caleb asked her seriously while they were in the elevator.

"Umm, a bit."

Neli felt nervous when her husband didn't speak again, when the elevator opened he immediately pulled her inside his office.

"What's wrong?" she asked worriedly when they entered his office.

Neli screams when he suddenly carries her up and sits on his table.

"I have to punish you."

He suddenly kissed her on the lips, causing her to hug his neck. She didn't know what she did wrong, but if that was going to be her punishment, she was ready to commit a sin any time.

"Do you know how worried I was when I saw you fall earlier?"

Neli couldn't answer him because every time he finished speaking, he would immediately kiss her again. She pushed him away but her strength was lacking, it feels like Caleb is draining her strength.

After he kissed her, he immediately hugged her.

"Don't hurt yourself." he whispered to her. "You can do whatever you want to that woman but stop hurting yourself."