Chapter 8.

Neli happily ate lunch with her new family, she seemed to feel better after she cried everything out last night and told them about what Caleb said to her.

"You think Caleb finds out what really happened to you back then?" Camille asked. "That's why he didn't filed your divorce paper?"

"I asked him about that." she cut the sausage hard using the fork she was holding in annoyance. "But that man didn't answer me."

"He said that he knows the truth after we left the villa and broke up with that woman." Mel said frowning, she also confessed the things that she did and immediately regretting it now. "But I couldn't believe that he got that woman pregnant, I should not have believed him."

"Well, we won't know unless you ask Caleb himself." her father said.

"I did, but---."

Their conversation was interrupted when her father suddenly received a call. He immediately finished his meal and told them that he had to leave because he didn't went to his office in the morning, Mel also realized that her madam have an dinner meeting with the owner and some distributors at seven in the evening. So after they had their lunch, Neli decided to go out and go to a salon and have a massage to relax. She also needs to get her hair done in the salon before her meeting at night.

The five of them went to a famous salon inside the mall, she took them with her so they could bond as well, she suddenly laughed as she remembered her father crying when she said earlier that they will go outside. He said he wanted to tag along with them but he still had some important meetings to attend to his company in the afternoon so he couldn't join them.

"Have you tried curling?" Cha suddenly asked her when they entered the salon.

"I did curl my hair before." she answered with a laugh. "But I prepare straight hair."

"Yeah, I think straight hair suits you better." Rhence said while looking at the hair dye catalog. "Mom, can I dye my hair red like Erza Scarlet?"

"No, just choose another color honey but no anime hair colors, okay?"

The five chatted happily while they were being manicured when she heard a familiar voice call her name. When she turned back to see who it was, she rolled her eyes in annoyance when she saw Hazel.

"Nelly? Is that you?" Hazel said excitedly as she ran to her. "We haven't seen each other in a while, how are you?"

She wanted to raise an eyebrow at her, why does she act as if they get along. Is she playing innocent in front of her or does she hit her head and forget everything she did to her?

Is she not ashamed of herself?

Neli wanted to ignore her, but her eyes caught a woman taking a video of Hazel, she doesn't want to ruin her image that she had worked hard to build for three years so she forced a smile on her.

"I'm fine." she answered indifferently.

Neli didn't ask her anything because she doesn't want to continue their conversation, she wanted her to feel that she had no plans to talk to her but she still didn't budge.

"When did you return to the country?"

Just as she was about to answer, a teenage girl came rushing to Hazel and asked for her autograph and took a photo.

"Are you really pregnant Hazel?" the fan asked excitedly. "The news said that you and Mr. Caleb went to the hospital together."

Neli was dumbfounded by what she heard, she wanted to cover her ears but she didn't know why she wanted to hear Hazel's answer, but in the end she just laughed and didn't answer her fan's question. She did not confirm if the news was true but she showed a meaningful smile to her.