Chapter 41.

Neli immediately trembled with anger when she saw Hazel in the abandoned room where Mel took her earlier, she suddenly remembered all the things that had happen to her back then, all her suffering, all the humiliation and insult she received from other people because of her lies and she almost lost her life, and it was all because of her. Her anger increased even more when she remembers that her husband was in a critical condition as well, so she couldn't stop herself from pouring out all her anger and hatred towards her.

While Neli was in the car on the way back to the hospital, she thought of a plan so that Hazel could pay for everything she did and go to jail.

"Mel, can I ask you to do something?" she asked Mel. "But you can refuse if you don't like what I'm going to tell you."

She saw Mel looked at her from the car's rear view mirror.

"Madam, you can ask me anything."

She immediately told Mel about her plan, but she also needs Grandpa's help and her in-laws. She will not hesitate to ask her family for help anymore,

When she returned to the hospital, her father immediately approached her.

"Are you okay now?" her father asked her worriedly. "I asked Rhence to check on you outside earlier but she said she couldn't find you."

Before she left early, she told them that she just needed to go outside to get some fresh air and to calm herself, but she didn't think that she had been gone for more than an hour.

"I'm fine now, Dad." she said smiling and approached Grandpa. "Grandpa, can I talk to you?"

Grandpa nodded and stood up, they went out and went straight to the garden on the side of the hospital to sit on the bench.

"Can I use the Valdez influence and your status, Grandpa?" she asked directly.

"Of course." he answer immediately. "You can do everything you want."

She will need Grandpa's position in the military so the police will move and the influence of the Valdez family to control the media to destroy Hazel's image in the public, she wants her to go to jail but she has to pay first for all the humiliation and insults that she received from her back then.

She wants to show everyone her true being.

Grandpa says that she has the evidence of Hazel killing a maid, she was the one Hazel ordered to poison Grandma back then, in the mansion, and he also made sure that the maid's family were willing to testify against her.

They talked for a few minutes before deciding to go back inside the hospital. They were very grateful that Grandma is in a good condition now and can be transfer to a private room to rest and recover, the young doctor also said that the operation on her husband was successful, the suspect only used a low caliber gun so the damage to Caleb's heart did not become severe. The bullet was safely removed from his body, they had to suture the damaged blood vessels and clean the part where hit by the bullet in his body so he wouldn't have any complications, they still had to observe him for a few hours before transferring him to the private room.

She breathed a sigh of relief, it seemed that she just now felt the fatigue as her body relaxed slightly at the news that her husband's life was not in danger anymore, and just over an hour later, Caleb was also transferred in a private room.

She sat on the chair beside Caleb's bed and held his hand, the doctor said that his vital signs are now stable and they just have to wait for him to wake up.

They were in a VIP room in the hospital with two big beds, they decided to take only one room so that it would not be difficult for them to visit each other. Neli and Grandpa were left at the hospital to watch over the two, her family and Valdez family decided to go home after the two safely transfer to the room and said they would be back before lunch so they could take rest as well. Since the bed was big in that private room, Grandpa laid down next to Grandma to take a rest, but she stayed awake.