Chapter 42.

Hazel woke up in an unfamiliar room, she was no longer in an abandoned room but she was surprised because it seemed like she was in a hotel room. She immediately got up from the bed to go in front of the mirror to look at her face, she wanted to know if everything that had happened to her last night was just a dream.

Her chest immediately heave when she saw her naked body after she removed the blanket that was covering her, her whole body felt cold as if cold water had been poured on her because of what she saw.

She felt her body sore but her head was light, she also noticed the bruises and scars all over her body which made her blood boil in anger. She got up and looked at the mirror and saw some scars on her face as well, she was enraged when she remembered what happened last night, that crazy woman got the nerve to ruin her face. She needs to get revenge on Neli for what she did to her, she doesn't need anyone else anymore because she will kill her herself.

She put on a robe that was hanging in the bathroom when she couldn't find her own clothes, she couldn't remember why she ended up in the hotel but she knew that Neli was the one behind what was happening to her. She took her bag and quickly left the room, when she opened the door she was surprised to see several reporters outside.

"Are the photos circulating on social media were real?"

"Did you sleep with a lot of men Ms. Hazel?"

"Do you know those men who were in the photos?"

"Is Mr. Caleb was the real father--."

She immediately closed the door to hide, she couldn't understand what the reporters asked her but she suddenly felt nervous. What photos of her are circulating on social media, shouldn't they be asking about her pregnancy?

She took her phone out of her bag and quickly opened her social media, she felt a chills run through her body when she saw a photos of her naked with two men sleeping next to her. She was furious, it's a recent photo because she noticed her body was full of bruises and scars and she knew Neli was the one behind it.

She called the information desk when she found out that she was in a hotel, she complained about the reporters outside her room and ordered to make them leave. A few minutes later she received a call from the hotel management and said that they had dismissed all the reporters.

Except her clothes, Neli's men left all her belongings in the hotel. She called her assistant, Paula, and sent her location to her so she could pick her up.

About half an hour later, her assistant came to the hotel.

"What have you done Ma'am Hazel?" she said anxiously. "The photos of you naked sleeping with men were all over social media."

She immediately gave her a hard slap on the cheek which surprised her assistant.

"And you did nothing at all to stop those fake photos from spreading?" she was furious. "What kind of manager and assistant are you if you couldn't even do that!"

"Ma'am, I'm trying my best--."

"Don't give me bullshit, Paula!" she shouted. "You are so useless, you couldn't even prevent the media from spreading my fake photos and you even have the nerve to say in front of me that you're doing your fucking best?"

She saw Paula's face darkened which irritates her, she couldn't even do her job properly. Is she mad because she's useless?

"Arrange a press conference within two day, I will provide the list of all the reporters that you will invite and tell them that I will answer all their stupid questions." she said to her. "Make sure that no other reporters can enter my press conference."