Chapter 54.

It's been a week since she last saw Sanya, and today is the fifth day since her coffee shop opened. Somehow her shop became known because of the help of her friends who posted on their respective social media about her new business, she's also grateful to all the editors of the magazines that featured her shop because there's even some personalities who visited there.

After serving a customer, she suddenly felt tired so she went back to her office to rest, Diego and her other bodyguards immediately followed her.

She was about to close her eyes to take a nap when she suddenly received a call, her stepsister's name was registered on the caller.

"Hello--."

"Big sister, what should I do?"

She was worried when she heard her crying on the other line.

"I rushed to the hospital."

She immediately saw Rhence crying outside the emergency room when they arrived at the hospital, she immediately hugged her stepsister. Her husband immediately went with a nurse because according to Rhence, Christian needed a blood transfusion because he lost a lot of blood due to the accident.

"Sister, someone wants to kill Christian."

She suddenly felt worried for her stepsister because of what she said.

"What do you mean?" she asked. "Are you alright Rhence, isn't your life in danger as well because you're with him?"

She just shook her head.

"He told me that he suddenly received a call from someone and warned him to stop the investigation that they were doing, I told him not to come but he insisted on meeting the person who called him. I had a bad premonition so I followed him when a speeding car suddenly crashed into his car, I even witnessed that the driver of a car jumped before his car crashed into the side where Christian was sitting, the driver immediately ran but fortunately, someone had the courage to chase him."

"Did they bring him to the police station?"

"The man who caught the driver said that he will bring the suspect in the police station, I immediately took Christian to the hospital so I have no idea now of what happened to them."

"Do you have the number of that man who caught the driver?"

"Yes, but I can't contact the number he gave." she says.

Neli was amazed at her stepsister, she was so strong because she was able to calm down for a moment even though she knew that her boyfriend was in a critical condition.

"I will ask Mel to check if the man who hit Christian was brought to the police station."

She doesn't know what to say, she didn't know Christian well so she doesn't have any idea about the danger in his life, but she can only be sure of one thing, the accident was planned.

When Caleb came back from donating blood for Christian, she immediately told him about what her stepsister told her and said he will ask someone to investigate.

An hour later, while they were waiting for the results of Christian's condition, they suddenly heard a shout asking for help outside the emergency room.

"Someone help, Nurse! Please help us!"

She saw a man crying while carrying an unconscious woman, his whole body frozen when she saw the blood all over the woman's body. A nurse immediately came to him and said to bring her inside the emergency room, her eyes widened and cover her mouth in shock as the man carrying the woman full of blood passed in front of them.