Chapter 23.

Hazel happily left the Valdez mansion, Caleb said that he will take responsibility once she gets pregnant and Mrs. Carmen decided to let her stay in the mansion so they can monitor her condition. She also said that she could move to the mansion whenever she wanted, so she decided to go back to her apartment immediately to start packing her things that she needs to bring to the mansion tomorrow.

She saw one of her accomplices before she left, she immediately approached her.

"The woman left, Ma'am, I saw she was in a hurry to get into her car." the woman whispered to her.

"Okay, finish your job here and leave immediately." she said. "I will just send the money to you."

She immediately boarded the car prepared by Mrs. Carmen for her. When she arrived at her apartment she immediately packed her important belongings, her assistant saw what she was doing so she immediately approached her.

"Are you going somewhere?" she asked.

"I will stay in the Valdez mansion starting tomorrow."

"Really?" she said excitedly and helped her pack. "I'm so happy for you Ma'am."

"We're going to celebrate."

After they packed they decided to go to a bar to celebrate, they enjoyed the whole night and drank to their heart's content.

-----

"So tell me what happened." his Mother asked, her face darkened. "Did you really do that to Hazel? Do you want to ruin both of you?"

He looked at her seriously as they sat together, he couldn't believe that her Mother would believe that woman easily. He found out that Hazel can do whatever she wants as long as it will benefit her.

"I was disappointed in you, Mom." Caleb answered.

"What!?" she exclaimed.

"I was disappointed that you cared about that woman instead of my wife." he took his phone from his pocket to call his wife but his mother immediately stopped him.

"What did you say?" she asked angrily. "You did something awful to Hazel and now you are saying that to me? What do you want me to do? Tell Neli that everything is alright when we both see you and Hazel lying on your own bed, naked?!"

He pulled his arm that she was holding.

"I didn't do anything!" he answered angrily. "I was drugged by that woman, luckily my wife was there and helped me get back to my senses, and I was awake from the beginning!"

"W-what?"

He told her Mother what that woman did.
Earlier, Caleb feels that his sanity is coming back because of the cold water that is dripping to his body, he is very grateful because somehow his body has gotten used to the kind of drugs he has taken. He had been drugged several times and all those times he had his assistant with him to soak him in cold water and lock him in the bathroom for a few minutes whenever that thing happened to him.

He was sitting on the floor and didn't leave the shower in order to totally lose the effect of the drug on his body

After a few minutes past after his wife left the bathroom he suddenly heard the door opened again, he immediately thought of Neli so he quickly closed his eyes and pretended to be sleeping to somehow reduce the worry and fear of his wife.

Even though he wanted to continue what they had started earlier, he knew that it was not the right time to do that with her, he wanted Neli to enjoy it as much as he would enjoy it. It's also a good thing that he still managed to let her go earlier, because even though he knew that he had returned to his senses, he knew that he would not control himself from owning his wife.