Chapter 48.

At night, Grandma and Caleb were discharged after staying in the hospital for a week. Earlier before they left the hospital, Grandma said that they should stay at the mansion until her husband wound heals, but they refused and decided to stay at their villa to recover there.

Both of them were quiet as they were inside her car on the way home to their villa, they both seemed to be deep in thought. She couldn't believe it but it seems that they are thinking the same thing, but she didn't say anything to him, instead she just sped up her driving so that they could reach their villa immediately.

They entered the villa after she parked her car in the garage, Caleb no longer needed support when he walked because according to him, his wound almost healed and did not hurt anymore when he moved.

Neli was surprised when Caleb suddenly leaned against the door and trapped her between his body and the door and kissed her when she turned to him. She badly misses her husband, that even though they are together in the hospital, she still feels like there's something missing... or perhaps this is what she's missing.

Being alone, only the two of us.

She hugs his neck and responds deeply to his kiss, she feels his embrace to her body. Like her, it seems like he's been waiting for them to be alone for a long time as well, they were both longing for each other. A kiss without interruptions, a kiss without worrying someone was watching and a kiss without thinking that they needed to stop.

She felt his hands crawling inside her t-shirt, his warm hands touching her bare skin makes her body heat up. But unfortunately, she needs to stop their kisses before it goes anywhere, it's not the right time for them to do what they want. They had to restrain themselves for now, because her husband still needed to rest and heal.

She mustered all her strength to remove her arms from her embrace around his neck and lightly pushed him on his shoulder away from her.

"Caleb..." she said.

Caleb's eyes were full of desire, she couldn't think properly while she was looking at his eyes. She seemed to be drowning in the way he was gazing at her and it looks like he had been holding himself back for a long time and now he had the chance to do what he wanted now.

"You... have to... take rest, Honey." she said in between her husband's kisses.

But in the end, she couldn't resist herself from responding to him. She was totally drowned in his kiss that she didn't even realize that he was carrying her.

She immediately removed her lips on his lips and hit his shoulder because of her concern.

"Honey, stop it." he says. "Put me down."

"I want..."

"No, your wound needs to be healed first."

"I'm fine now." he said and claimed her lips once more.

Okay, she didn't stop herself because that's what she's missing after all.

She hugged him again and responded to his kiss once more, she didn't even realize that he had taken her to their room. He managed to get her down on the bed and on top of her without their lips parting, she felt his right palm crawl from her stomach to her chest. She couldn't stop herself from moaning because of the way he squeezed her breasts, her body felt hot as if she was on drugs at that moment.

She badly wants her husband.

She removed her embrace to his neck and put her hand between his legs and immediately felt his hardness causing Caleb to get stunned when she suddenly squeezed it. She asked him to lay down which her husband did obediently, he looked confused but his eyes were full of excitement when she came on top of him and kneeled between his legs.