Chapter 37.

Neli sighed while they were inside Caleb's car going back to their villa.

Neli had a wonderful dinner and Grandpa even told her about his and Grandma's love story. The story of the two is very romantic, even though there were no gadgets back then, the two never stopped communicating even though they were on different sides of the world.

The two of them are proof that true love does exist.

"Did you get tired?"

"Nope, I'm just a little bit sad that we have to leave the mansion." she said with a forced smile.

"You don't want to be with me?" he asked her suddenly.

"Of course, I want." she held his hand. "I always wanted to be with you... kyaaa~~"

She screamed softly because of the shock when she suddenly felt the slight acceleration of his car.

"Slow down, Caleb."

"I will be careful." he answered. "I want to go home quickly, so we can be... alone."

"Caleb!"

As soon as Caleb opened the door of his car for her, he immediately carried her inside their villa and went straight to their room and kissed her as soon as they entered.

"We will give Grandma and Grandpa a baby before they even think about making their own one."

-----

Neli immediately felt the pain in her hip when she woke up the next day, she suddenly noticed that it was past ten in the morning so she looked at her husband, but Caleb was no longer by her side so she immediately got up to go to the kitchen. She felt annoyed when she saw him full of energy while her, on the other hand, seemed to have run out of energy because of what he did to her, he was like a beast last night.

"Good morning, my wife." Caleb immediately greeted her when he saw her at the kitchen door, he approached her and kiss her on her forehead. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, and it's almost noon now." she said. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I don't want to disturb your sleep." he answered and brought her to the chair. "And I don't have work today, so I just let you sleep more."

Neli breathed a sigh of relief when she realized that Caleb didn't have to go to work on the weekend.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked him worriedly.

"Of course." he answered with a smile. "Because we had a wonderful night last night."

Neli's cheeks suddenly heat up when she remembers what happened to them last night. The last time they did that, she was drunk so she didn't really remember what it felt like while they were doing it, but now she remembers everything that happened and she couldn't forget the feeling every minute and every second while they were doing that.

While they were eating, Caleb suddenly asked her what she wanted to do for the whole day. Because it's weekends, Caleb doesn't need to go to his office so they have time to spend together and she just chooses to spend their time together in the villa and have a movie marathon.

-----

Caleb was surprised to hear his wife say that she just wants to spend their free time together in the villa. He couldn't help comparing his wife to Hazel, that woman always chooses to go in the mall or in a fancy restaurant and ask him to buy some luxurious things and eat an expensive food, until he got to the point where he got tired of being with Hazel and just let one of his assistant go with her and pay for whatever she wanted to buy. But Neli is different, she chooses the simplest things that he could never imagine.