Chapter 36.

Hazel threw the wine bottle she was holding because of her anger.

"How dare they do this to me!" she shouted.

Her blood was still boiling with anger because of what happened to her today, everyone that she called rejected her offer to be her new manager, as well as those managers who were chasing after her back then rejected her.

"Ugh!"

She suddenly remembered what Manager Shey said to her earlier.

You were against the wrong people.

But who does she refer to? Is it really the Valdez family?

She suddenly bit her nails because of the nervousness when she remembered something, is it Mrs. Carmen? Did they discover what she did to her car, but why is there no news about what happened to her and if they knew about what she did, should they sue her already?

Hazel almost went crazy thinking what could have happened when she heard her phone ring, she saw the name of one of her men there so she immediately answered it.

"Ma'am, we caught him." the man said to her.

"Good, bring him here."

She burst out laughing with joy after she cut the call. She finally found her father, he's been hiding from her for so many years. She knows that her father will never betray her, because he's the reason why her mother died.

Even though Hazel was still young, she was used to doing dirty work, she was aware of the crimes that her family's doing but every time they received the money for the crime they committed, her doubts disappeared because they could buy everything that they wanted.

Her mother is always telling her how difficult her life was when she was young, that's why she dreamed of a life where she could buy everything that she wanted.

Her mother, Hanna, grew up as one of the maids of the Valdez family because Hanna's mother was one of the maids in the mansion as well. Her mother also mentioned to her about her relationship with Sebastian Valdez, Caleb's father, back then and how much they loved each other. According to her since her mother was just a lowly maid, they knew that Sebastian parents would never accept their relationship so they kept it a secret. Until his mother, the old woman Rencia, found out about their relationship and kicked her and her mother out in the mansion immediately and after a few months her mother heard that Old woman Rencia decided to marry Sebastian to Carmen Airotciv, who was a well-known lawyer at that time, to break their relationship and that's when her mother's world began to crumble.

Her mother tried to do everything she could to fix their relationship, she chased Sebastian everywhere but she never had a chance to talk to him. Until she found out that Carmen was pregnant a year after they got married, that's why her mother was so angry at Carmen and Caleb, that's why whenever she heard of some politician or businessmen asked to do something to the Valdez family, her mother was the first one to take the orders. So when her mother died, she thought of a way to take revenge on the Valdez family for what they did to her mother.

She tried to get close to them in order to continue the revenge plan for her mother, until she fell in love with Caleb and forgot her plan in her mind. She fell in love with him in an instant, because he could give her whatever she wanted. But in the end what happened to her mother also happened to her, Caleb also married someone else even though they both had a relationship so her hatred for their family returned, especially to the Old woman Rencia. Since she had nothing else she can do about Caleb now, she thought of a plan to destroy the Valdez family completely, but she needed her father so that she could carry out her plans.