Chapter 35.

The next day, Hazel woke up because of her assistant, she immediately felt a pain in her head when she stood up.

"Ahh, hangover suck!"

"Ms. Hazel!"

"What!?" she asked angrily at her. "What is wrong with you, you know I got home late last night!"

"It doesn't matter, do you know your video is viral now on social media?"

"What video?"

Paula put her tablet that she was holding in front of her face, a video was playing and saw the scene from yesterday when she was yelling at Director Silva, after that scene the next video was when she slapped Neli in front of her dressing room. The caption shows, 'The famous actress yelling at the Director and slaps a model and new actress because she doesn't want her in her movie?'

"That was a satisfying slap tho'." she said and smiled.

"Don't you know that netizens have a lot of bad comments about you." Paula said.

She went to the comment section and saw a lot of people with bad comments about her.

'That woman has a really bad temper!'

'I always see her at the bar, she's always drinking with a lot of men.'

'Maybe she has a reason why she slapped that woman?'

'How dare she talk to Director Silva like that, bitch!'

'Please don't watch her movie, she really has a bad attitude.'

'What is she bragging about to behave like that?'

'I want to see the woman she slapped.'

'Does anyone know who that woman is?'

'The one that Hazel slapped will play the role of the male lead first love.'

'I will watch the movie because Ronnie is there, and I added that girl.'

'I will definitely watch the movie, for Ronnie.'

'I will watch it, just to see Ronnie and the woman.'

Her blood immediately boiled with anger at what she read, she was used to being bashed by netizens, but she never thought that she would be bashed because of Neli. They didn't even know why she was yelling at the director and what her reason for slapping Neli, she is the reason why her plan to marry Caleb did not happen. She is the reason why she lost Caleb and Mrs. Carmen trusts, and now she wants to become an actress too?

"What did Manager Shey say about this video?" she asked.

"She said that she wanted to see you."

"She cannot do anything about this post?" she asked angrily. "Only one person posted this, why she hasn't been able to find a way."

"She said she spoke to the person who posted the video, but she doesn't want to take down the post."

"Idiot!"

She immediately got dressed to go to their agency, she was immediately greeted by employees whispering while looking at her. She didn't mind those idiots and went straight to her manager's office.

"What have you done Hazel!?" her manager was very angry with her when she entered her office. "Do you really want to ruin your career? I'm tired of cleaning up your mess, Hazel."

"Relax, it's just a small issue." she said then sat down in front of her. "People will forget about that after two or three days."

"Oh, really?" she said sarcastically while grinning. "Your video had thousands, no, hundreds of thousand shared and more than a million views on social media and that's all you're going to tell me, Hazel?"