The Aftermath

The entire Goenka mansion was mourning over Sirat's death. 

The kids lost their mother, the elders lost their daughter. Even those who never accepted Sirat as a Goenka Could not help but mourn over her untimely departure from this world.

Seeing her mother's dead body lying in front of her, Aarohi looses her control over emotions and shouts at Akshara.

Aarohi: It's all because of you. It's all because of you Akshara. Had you not come, had mom not seen you, she won't rush down the stairs. You are the reason I lost my mother. It's all because of you. 

And she started crying. Here Akshara tries to explain but Aarohi is not in the right state of mind to understand.

Everyone consoles Akshara that it is not her fault and that everything will be fine.

But their pain was something only they can understand.

Kairav, he had not known his father for 5 years when he got to know him and started a happy family with both of his parents and witnessed the birth of his little sister, he thought he had everything in this world. But destiny played it's game and snatched away his mother, he survived thanks to his little angel and his father. 

When he again saw those good memories repeat, he felt scared that he will again loose it all but things were going well for years, so, he finally accepted that this happiness will stay with for lifetime but again he lost it all.

His mother died, his father was shattered, his sisters were at a war. Far gone was the happy family they once had.

Akshara, she had no memories of her biological mother but her heart still pained knowing she is no longer in this world. And now, she lost her mother around whom her entire world was built. 

As if the pain of losing her mother wasn't enough, destiny created such a huge misunderstanding between her and her sister. She was being blamed for her own mother's death.

Aarohi, in this big family she was connected the most to her father and mother. Losing her mom was like losing her heartbeat. Through all the fiasco, the only one who was standing by her and consoling her was hew Chachi ma and AJ (Surekha & Akhilesh).

She loved her sister a lot. Even though she was jealous of all the love and attention her sister got but she still loved her sister from the bottom of heart. But today because of that sister she lost her mother.

It felt impossible for her to survive in this world without her mother.

They were just kids but the burden they were bearing were hard to bear even for adults. Their brains were messing with all kinds of thoughts.

Days passed by, slowly but surely the Goenkas recovered from the immense pain.

Kartik collected himself to look after his kids. He could sense the increasing tension between the kids. He tried his best to mend their relationship but the pain was too much for their little hearts and they could not get over it. 

Time flew by, Akshara and Aarohi were still stuck in the loop. Kairav would mediate between them. Though not happily but they were on peacefully living terms.

But oh the destiny, it doesn't stop playing her games.

Even before they could recover from old wounds they got covered in new fresh wounds.

________________________________________________________________________________

It isn't necessary that every time someone is at fault. sometimes it's just situation which makes everyone wrong.

Kairav is literally bearing so much and the makers made him suffer even more.

Heard he got married, I just hope they won't show a track of something happening to his wife or his future kids. Let the poor man stay happy for eternity now.

Just one more chapter which will cover Kartik's demise, after that we will focus solely on Aarohi and her life.

And the male lead would be soon announced.

Stay tuned!