Unexpected

The blood Aarohi asked Abhimanyu to arrange was soon required. Manish had lost a lot of blood and required more during the operation. Due to timely availability of experts and blood, Manish's surgery went smoothly. Mimi was also treated, she was not heavily injured but was still unconscious as she was in a state of shock. Doctors were trying to bring her back to normal.

After a while, Mimi gained consciousness and was relieved to hear that her son was fine.

Aarohi called Aaryaman to inform him about all that occurred. 

Doctor informs them that they can discharge Mimi immediately and Manish after 24 hours. Aarohi sent her badi maa home with Kairav as she didn't want her to tire herself out. 

Akshara told Abhimanyu that she will go back with them to take care of them.

Now, only Abhimanyu and Aarohi were left in the waiting area.

Aarohi: What were you doing there?

Abhimanyu: Akshu told you the reason.

Aarohi: And I can't bring myself to believe it.

Abhimanyu: That...

Aarohi: Don't beat around the bush. Tell me.

Abhimanyu: It's really nothing. We were there to meet you all. It's just that we had a little argument.

Aarohi: Ok, got it. You guys had your little argument, it was heard by bade papa, he was shocked, he ran, and slipped a step, leading to the accident. Is that not what happened?

Abhimanyu could not say a word because even though this wasn't what exactly happened yet Aarohi wasn't wrong.

Aarohi: How great, how great you both are.

They abruptly end the conversation when a nurse told them that Manish is now awake. 

They meet him and ask him about his health. Manish answers them and then

Manish: Aarohi, can you leave for a while?

Aarohi was about to say something but stops herself and leaves the room.

Abhimanyu and Manish talk for a while. Aarohi went to meet the doctor and later completed the discharge procedure.

They took Manish back home after one full-body checkup.

At home, Manish and Mimi were resting in there room while everyone else was gathered in hall.

Kairav: Now tell me, what exactly happened?

Swarna: When I came outside I saw Manish ji rolling down the stairs.

Kairav: Akshu?

Akshara: Bahiya vo...m ..bade..

Aarohi: Just say it... stop stuttering. Don't you speak very well? 

Akshara: Actually bade papa was coming downstairs when he heard me and Abhimanyu arguing so he called us to stop and when we saw him he was already falling down.

Aarohi: Wow, you skipped all the details.

Abhimanyu: We were arguing, bade papa heard us and started walking hurriedly to stop us and accidentally missed a step and fell down.

Aarohi: That's what happened.

Kairav: You both...why were you guys arguing here. Was Birla mansion small for it? You came all the way here to argue?

Akshara: But bhai we didn't do anything. We were....

Aarohi: Seriously Akshu, ye rishta kya h, tumhara, stairs ka aur kuch bhi na krne ka? Us time bhi tum kuch nhi kr rhi thi pr mumma ne tumhe dekha aur vo stairs se gir gyi. Ab bhi tum kuch nhi kr rhi thi aur bade papa ne tumhe dekha aur vo stairs se gir gye.

AAROHI!!!!!

Aarohi turns back to see it was bade papa who seemed to be angry, most probably with her.

Manish: Aarohi what is this behaviour? Kitni baar kaha h un baaton ko beech m mat laya kro pr nhi tum kabhi nhi samajhti.

Aarohi: Bade papa, samajhne ki jarurat mujhe nhi Akshu ko h. Uski wajah se logon ko chot lg rhi h and she doesn't even know. Kyonki usne toh kuch kiya hi nhi .

Manish: Shut up now! Tumhe koi hakk nhi h Goenkas ki legitimate beti ko kuch khne ka.

Aarohi was shocked and speechless to hear this.

Aarohi: What us that supposed to mean? Do you think of me as an illegitimate child??

Manish: Who knows whether you are a Goenka or not?

Swarna : Manish ji!

Aarohi was shocked to hear these words from her bade papa. She knew he hated her mother. She knew he didn't like her much, she knew all that yet she expected him to love her someday. What did she get? Those words. They were equivalent to saying that her mother cheated on her father. Her grandfather did not even bat an eye before questioning her mother's, her late mother's character.

With the way everyone reacted, she could understand that this was probably not the first time he ever said those words. Except for Abhimanyu, everyone had worried expressions rather than shocked ones.

This conversation which began with her speaking in frustration ended with Manish talking under the effect of medicines.

Everyone told Aarohi to calm down and that they will talk about it tomorrow when everyone is back to normal. They said that Manish was probably under the effect of medicines and does not really mean whatever he said.

(But was it so?

They say nashe m insaan uske mann ki baat bolta h. Usme jo bhi ho vo sach sach bolta h.)

However, nothing went inside Aarohi's brain. All she could think now was her value, her value in this family. She didn't said anything wrong. They might have been offended by her bringing her mumma's death in between but still ....was such a huge reaction required?? Did she commit some crime for him to say such cruel words. Aarohi could not think anything properly. It was hurting her. She felt like she will die.

For the first time in life, she wanted to escape. She was never the one who will escape from problems . She always fought with them heads on but today it felt like she will die if she stayed here for just a minute more. 

She packed her bags. At night, when everyone was asleep, she went away. 

She left Goenka mansion with the thought of never coming back again, with the thought of never adding the surname Goenka with her name in future.

She left, to meet her heaven. To be in the arms which always made her feel safe.

______________________

Aarohi in Jodhpur or UK??

Why did Manish say so? Why such a big reaction?

Were the Goenkas now a story of past in Aarohi's life?

What exactly was that little arguement?