A New Beginning

||No one among the siblings is going to be a negative character in this story. None of them deserve to be treated badly. 

Honestly, the fault lies in elders. No one ever tried to make them understand things calmly. The facts were just thrown at them, maybe they wanted time to heal it all but time doesn't heal each and every thing.

If Aarohi's hatred towards Akshara was addressed properly and calmly in the very beginning and they tried to make her understand that no one is inferior to other and they love them equally, the situation won't become this bad. Even after they grew up, no one tried to make them sit and resolve all the issues properly, only when they were fighting, elders would shout at Aarohi that she should stop this unnecessary blame. If Akshara was taught to care for Aarohi then she could have also been taught to not face her tantrum silently and be tough and strict with her whenever needed. And if they would have taught Aarohi to live happily with her sister instead of just making her compromise, it wouldn't have been so complicated.

All that was needed in this situation was someone who is mature and that person guides both sisters to the right path. But alas ITV... ||

Anyways, back to the story...

After the death of Kartik, a veneration was organised at the Goenka mansion for the peace of the deceased Kartik, Naira and Sirat. 

After days of grief, kids resume their school lives. Here starts their dreams, their escape from reality.

Kairav is determined to start his own businyess so he could prove to be worthy of handling his father's hardwork, their family business. He wanted to be a strong man like his father who took care of the whole family.

Akshara was shattered and her only escape from the sufferings was music. She started learning music and aimed to make a name in the music industry. She also wished to learn human psychology.

Aarohi was determined to be a doctor. The major reason for this decision being the death of parents due to accidents. She wished that no one would have to suffer from a fate like hers.

Akshara and Aarohi were coming back from the school, after a long time, they started a normal conversation,

Akshara: Aaru, you know what, I have started taking music lessons. I wish to be a really good singer one day. What do you want to do?

Aarohi(while looking outside): Doctor.....I want to be a doctor.

Akshara: Wow! Won't you have to study a lot for that? When you become a doctor, we all will come to you only for all our diseases.  

Aarohi: Yeah, but I am not afraid of studying a lot. Moreover, don't you know that you have to go to different kind of doctor for different issues? You can't go to one doctor for everything.

Akshara: Haha, of course I know that! so what kind of doctor will you become?

Aarohi: A neurologist.

Akshara: hm?

Aarohi: a doctor who treats brain related problems. I don't know about others but you will surely have to come to me to get your treated.

Akshara: Oh hello! It's you who will always need me and my music. Don't think that I don't know that you can't even sleep without listening to my songs.

Even when we were young, you won't ever sleep until and unless mumma papa sang some lullabi.....

Both freeze....

Aarohi: Songs help me sleep better. Now come out, we have reached.

Aarohi gets out of the car and goes inside.

Akshara(to herself): seriously, we were having such a good conversation. This tongue of mine! 

But atleast now I know that Aaru has calmed down and she doesn't hate me anymore.

Don't worry Sirat mumma, I promised to you that I will take care of my sister and I will continue to do so till the end of my life.

Akshara also goes inside.

Here Aarohi was thinking "Even if I want to I can't forget everything. I am sorry papa, I am not giving it my all. But trust me, I will always keep the promise I made to you. I won't let anyone hurt Akshu, not even myself. 

I find it really difficult to behave like normal happy sisters with her but I won't hate her anymore. I would never do.

Bless all of us mumma papa and.........aunty

Manish still thinks that Aarohi hates Akshara and will never let Akshara be happy.

To him the one word answers of Aarohi are equivalent to Aarohi ignoring Akshara and making her feel bad.

He has a talk with Swarna regarding the same.

Manish: Swarna, I think we should send one of the girls to boarding school.

Swarna: Manish ji, what are you even saying. Have you lost your mind? How can we send them away at such times. How did you even come up with this nonsense.

Manish: Swarna, relax and listen to me. You know very well that Aaru blames Akshu for Sirat's death. Can't you see Akshu trying to please Aaru all the time but Aaru simply ignores her. How sad Akshu must be feeling because of Aaru's indifference. We can't say anything to them yet since all the wounds are still fresh, But if one of them goes away they both will leave in peace and maybe staying away from each other will bring their hearts closer. And I am not telling you to send them far away. They will be near Udaipur, near us, just not under the same roof.

Swarna: Honestly, I still don't like your idea. But if you are to send them away, who will you send, Akshu or Aaru?

Manish: I think Aaru. Akshu is very sensitive and meek, she won't be able to survive outside alone. 
Aaru is very clever and sharp, it won't be a problem for her to live outside.

Swarna: Manish ji, how can you even say this? Yes, I agree Akshu is very sensitive but that doesn't mean that Aaru doesn't have feelings.

That poor girl already thinks that we love Akhu more, if you do this then she will think that we don't love her at all.

Manish: Then should we send Akshu away. Though it will be very difficult for her, she will at least understand us.

Swarna: What will she understand when even I am not able to understand. What is the need of taking such a drastic step? Can't we just keep on living the way we are living?

Manish: You don't understand Swarna. I love Aaru, she is also my granddaughter. But she is the granddaughter of Sheela too. Do you really think she won't have any traits of her. I am afraid what if Aaru turns out to be like that lady then the one who will suffer is our Akshu.

You know very well how Akshu is. If Aaru does something wrong with her then also she won't say a word to anyone about anything. I can't let Akshu suffer in any way.

If you are against sending Aaru away then I will send Akshu away but I can't let them stay together. My decision is final.

All of this is heard by someone. 

She thinks that maybe some things are never supposed to become better.

She decides that she won't let her sister suffer the pain of parting from family.

________________________________________________________________________________

Who heard the conversation?

Will distance really bring hearts closer or will seal them close forever?

Will the sisters ever be happy together?