Preparations of Graduation Party

It has been 4 years since Aarohi and Aarvi went to AIIMS. Now, it was the time for their graduation. Everyone was waiting for this day to celebrate with their friends and family. But there was someone who was waiting for only one person, the person who promised to be there at her graduation party. 

This was the first time in all 4 years that all the Goenkas came to Jodhpur together and also their first proper meeting with the Chauhans. They got to know that Aarohi is very close to her friend's family though they did not know that it was her family also. Akshara was very excited to be with her sister after so long but there was something which made her upset. She always thought that Aaru is a cold and formal person therefore, the relationship she had with her (Aaru) seemed to be closet to her(Akshu). But after seeing the relationship between Aaru and Aarvi, she realised that she wasn't that close to Aaru and that Aaru also has a warm side.

Everyone was busy in their own thoughts.

Aarvi: What's up , Aaru baby.

Aarohi: Nothi...

Aarvi: Just trying to call your brother.

Aarohi: Hmm.... Aarohi comes out of her zone and look at Aarvi.

Aarvi: Ohhh so, my dear brother is being missed. Are you worried that he won't be able to come here?

Aarohi: Actually there has been some issues near airport area in UK, So, I am worried if it will okay for him to come here.

Aarvi: Don't worry. He will be fine. Dad must have made arrangements for him and he will surely come here.

Aarohi: Hmm

They both talk and tease each other for a while and then go for shopping as they have to select graduation dresses.

On the graduation day.

Aarohi has been staying with Goenkas during these days. She got ready for the graduation party and was sitting on her bed with her phone in her hands. Akshara comes in and helps Aarohi to look even more better with fancy hairstyle and makeup. Akshara looks at Aarohi and realises that Aarohi has been busy with her phone whole time.

Akshara: Aaru, put your phone down and take a look at yourself.

Aarohi looks at mirror and says hmm.

Akshara: What hmm? What's wrong with you? Why do you seem to be stressed?

Aarohi: Oh, it's nothing. Don't worry. 

Aarohi was getting stressed about all this now. She was getting all kind of bad thoughts.

She knew very well that he will try to come here. But the tension on the borders was getting worse and she was getting more and more worried about Aaryaman.

They all got ready for the college and left soon.

She only prayed for one thing throughout the way that not even a single scratch should hurt her Maan.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a short and late update?. Sorry for that but I was feeling so tired. 

Will make another update quicker.