What did Aarohi find?

The engagement ceremony ended well and the wedding was scheduled in next month.

Aarohi was at Birla hospital. Today some medical students were coming for a learning trip to the hospital and the responsibility of handling them was given to the interns.

When the students arrive Abhimanyu go to meet them and share some basic medical knowledge. He explains about precautions to be taken while drawing blood samples and while doing so he illustrate it by drawing is own blood in a container. After a while, Abhimanyu leaves. Later, Manjiri came to te hospital for regular check up but Abhimanyu was busy so Aarohi take her blood samples and other vitals. When Aarohi was putting Manjiri's samples in lab she gets a call from another intern who asks her to come to the lab where the students are.

Aarohi go there and in a hurry she forgot to put one of the blood samples.

Aarohi enters the lab and the interns were showing the students how to do a DNA test.

Aarohi also joins them when one of the students asks her how matching DNAs look. Aarohi thinks that she has sample of Manjiri's blood and Abhimanyu's blood so she agrees to the student. However, to her surprise Manjiri's and Abhimanyu's sample did not seem to match. But she could not determine the accurate results with simple testing so because of her curiosity and surprise she sent both the samples to the lab anonymously. She would get the result by tomorrow morning.

The students went back in the evening and Aarohi had some free time before going for rounds. She went to cafetaria and saw Abhimanyu. She greets him and they start talking. 

Aarohi: You know everything about our family, right? I am sure Akshu would have told you everything.

Abhimanyu: If you are implying to your parents, yes I know. Why are you asking this so suddenly?

Aarohi: Nothing much. Just that if you also have any such things in your family, you should also share them with Akshu.

Abhimanyu: Ok Miss protective sister. I have told everything to Akshu. Moreover, other then my parents enstranged relationship there's nothing wrong with my family.

Aarohi: That guy, Neil, is he your real brother, cousin or something?

Abhimanyu:  Hmm he is my brother. Though he isn't related by blood to any of us, he is our dearest. Why? Are you interseted in him?

Aarohi: Of course not, just curious. Never saw him in hospital, neither wth your family anywhere before the function so just curious. 

Abhimanyu: He was busy with something else.

They talk for a while and then both of them go back to their work. 

At night, Aarohi talks to Akshu about her suspicions.

Akshara: Aaru, I think there must have been some misunderstanding. If Manjiri maa isn't Abhimanyu's biological mother then they would have told us about it. Even if the family didn't Abhimanyu would have told me.

Aarohi: I know that. But I have such a strong feeling that they are definitely not related by blood. And if this is true then why did no one from Birlas inform us.

Akshara: You are thinking so much. You should just relax.

Next day, Aarohi had an off. She wakes up and get ready for breakfast. 

After breakfast, Aarohi and Akshara were sitting in the garden when Aarohi gets a message. It was the DNA Reports.

Aarohi: Akshu, reports.

They both look at the screen. The pdf starts downloading and the reports appear.

Both are shocked to see the reports. 

Abhimanyu and Manjiri were indeed not related by blood.

Akshara: Aaru, this...

Aarohi: I think you should talk to Abhimanyu. I kind of feel that maybe he also doen't know about this.

Akshara calls Abhimanyu and they decide to meet at a cafe. 

Aarohi was still thinking about it when she gets a call from Pari.

Pari: Aarohi, I am in Udaipur. I will meet you later, I have something important to do before that.

Aarohi: Ohh...Okay.

Pari cuts the call without any further explanation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What will happen now?

Will their curiosity start a storm or will it bring peace?

Jaanne ke liye padhte rahiye.....

Away from Facade!