Ladke wale VS Ladki wale

As everyone was busy with all kind of preparations, the golden days came near...

It was just a week before the wedding day.

Little rituals started taking place ...

Little sweet bickerings started to take a permanent place in the haveli.

Flashbacks

1 week ago

Ambika: Ok. Since the rituals are going to start soon we should divide the haveli into two portions one of the Chauhans the other of Rajvanshs.

Aarvi: Wait! Why?

Ambika: Because you guys will be ladke wale and we will be be ladki vale..

Aarvi-Alka: NO WAY!!

Arjun: Girls, calm down. And Ambika ji there is no way.

Ambika: Come on guys. We have to do it for the sake of rituals.

Aarvi: Ok I have an idea. Girls can be in ladki vali team and boys can be in ladke wali team.

Ayansh -Surya- Arjun: NO WAY!!

Aarohi: I will be in ladke vali team with my husband you all can be in laski vali team.

Everyone: What!?

Aarohi: What what? What is this behaviour...you guys have some problem with my husband?? Always going against him!

Ayansh (whispers) : Lucky man!

Aarohi: Mumma-papa , bhai you are all ladke wale. And mom dad Aaru, you all are ladki vale. End of the discussion.

Ayansh: Come come, mere saale sahab or mere jija ji apki team m hoon main ...aapki behna ko galti se bhi jute churane ka moka nhi dunga.

Aarvi: Vo toh shaadi vaale din hi pta chalega.

Ayansh: Haan haan dekh lenge..

Flashback ends

Currently Maan and Ruhi were claded in yellow attires for their haldi ceremony.

Initially there was a curtain between the ladke vale and ladki vale but by the end the curtain was nowhere to be seen.

Everyone was bathing in yellow colour of haldi.

Alka: Shaadi tum dono ki h aur haldi ka nikhaar sab pe chadha h.

Ambika: So true.

They start giggling.

After the ceremony and fun art they started playing again with water.

Aarohi: Oh god Aaru....look at this ... I told you not to put haldi in my hair now it's stuck.

Aarvi: ohhh....

Aaryaman: Come here.

Aaryaman helps in removing the chunks of haldi from Aarohi's hair. 

Everyone looks at them with adoration.

Ayansh clicks some pictures of them.

After all the fun everyone went back to their rooms and had a shower. 

In the evening a little ceremony was organised.

The ladies of the family, friends, relatives, neighours gathered and sang some folk music and had fun dancing too.

Some of the men also came to dance and sing.

The day ended with everyone being tired yet excited, joyful & energized.

Next day was the Mehandi ceremony.

Early in the morning someone knocked on the door of the haveli.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whooo is it?

Okay will tell you guys in next chapter.

Also I'll be uploading some new stories soon.

So keep looking forward to it.

Stay tuned.