Solving the mystery

Aarohi: Dad, do you know this lady?

Aarohi said as she put forward her mother's photo.

Before Surya could say anything, Ambika said

Ambika: Sirat!

Aarohi: You guys know her?

Ambika: Of course we know her.....

Before she could say anything, Surya interrupted her.

Surya: You....You are this Sirat's daughter?

Surya asked with teary eyes.

Aarohi slowly nodded her head.

Surya: She....that means Sirat is de...

Surya couldn't bring himself to say those words.

Ambika who realised everything was beyond shocked.

Except for these two sorrowful souls, everyone was confused at the events unfolding in front of them.

After a while, the couple got a bit better.

Aarohi started explaining.

Aarohi: This is my mom, Sirat Shekhawat Goenka. You all know about her. You guys also know that we went to Goenka villa today and I got Dad's photo from there....but I don't know how...

Surya: Hmmm..this is Sirat Shekhawat, my long-distance cousin. I never knew she was my cousin. We, as in me and Ambika, met her for the first time in Jodhpur. She was here for a boxing tournament. Our meeting was so random yet we three ended up spending the whole day together. She became a really good friend. We guys would sometimes talk and at times meet up. But then she went back to her hometown. We barely contacted after that. We both also became busy with our business & stuff. Gradually, our conversations with Sirat came to a stop........

Ambika patted his shoulder, providing him silent courage.

Ambika: We finally got to meet her again when we went to Udaipur for a family outing. We three sat and talked about all the past years. She told us that she was now married to an widowed man with two children. As soon as Surya heard it, he was questioning her decision. Her life will be very difficult & complicated, that was all he thought. But before we could get to know more about him, she dropped one more bomb. She told us she was pregnant.

Surya: I no longer had the courage to say anything bad about her relationship to her. So we decided to go with flow. This was also the time when I got to know that she is actually my cousin. For a few days, we kept on meeting her, buying things for you...

Ambika: You won't believe it! Ayansh loved you so much even before you were born. He would be so excited all day. He would go around saying that he is going to have a little sister....

Ambika laughed remembering those memories.

Surya: Exactly, and then his excitement became the reason for him to not be able to see his little sister coming in this world.

Aarohi: Why?

Ambika: He fell ill. Since he has been dancing around a lot and the climate was a bit different in Udaipur so his body couldn't take it and he fell ill. We had to take him back to Jodhpur.

Surya: Yeah and there he spoiled his health even more while crying to be with his sister. We went back there almost 2 months later. This little boy was so excited to see you...we even decided to meet Sirat's in-laws too...

Surya didn't speak further for a while ... therefore Ambika continued

Ambika: We went to Udaipur. As always we met her outside her home and expressed our wish to visit her in-laws but she kept on convincing us against it. We met you too...Later we, I & Ayansh went to buy some more gifts for you. 

Surya: I asked her whether she had any problems in her family but she just said that she is all happy and well. Even after asking her various times she neither revealed her husband's identity nor his family name. After that meeting, she never contacted us again. We kept on trying to contact her. After 2 days, we came back here. After that she basically disappeared. It was after years when she again contacted us. I don't know how to say it but she sounded as if she was going far away. Back then, maybe it was my ego, that made me not contact her after that call. 

Ambika: Well, it was understandable. She disappeared for 5+ years. We basically searched the whole Udaipur for her... We even had people who told us that the person in the photo is Naira Goenka. We didn't even know how to take all that in. It slowly became a relationship where only we were putting efforts. Slowly the homely feel between us turned complicated. 

Surya: Had I known that it would be last time she is talking to me.....

Ambika comforted him.

Everyone finally understood the situation.

Ayansh didn't have deep memories about that time but when his mother recounted the incidents he did get some flashbacks. 

He looked at Aarohi and thought that it surely wasn't something which just happened. This was indeed his little sister, the one whom he loved even before she was born. He was happy to remember those old, deep memories.

Aarohi looked at the family and found herself lucky to have people like them around her. She was in a turmoil of emotions. 

Surya and Ambika were still drown in their memories.

The Chauhans looked at them with emotional eyes.

The atmosphere was a bit sorrowful.

Aarvi (clapping her hands) Okay! Let's celebrate!

Everyone looked at her with questioning looks.

Aarvi: Aaru finally met her long lost family. Isn't it worth celebrating??

Aaryaman: I have ordered everyone's favourite food. What else should we do?

Alka: Let's play some music and dance!

Aarohi looked at them and smiled.

Ayansh: Dad, you were really handsome in your young days.

Surya: What do you mean by that?? Do I not look handsome now??

Ambika: Yes yes yes. You always look handsome.

Everyone giggled.

Alka pulled Ambika and started some music.

Arjun also pulled Surya along with him.

Aarohi and Ayansh were hugging each other when Aaryaman came and separated them.

Both of them shot a questioning look at him.

He simply side-hugged Aarohi and said to Ayansh.

Aaryaman: Go to your wife. Don't go after mine.

Ayansh looked at him dumbfounded.

Aarohi broke into laughter.

They all looked at her with endearing eyes.

__________________________________________________________

One more mystery was unfolded....

But why did Sirat stop contacting them after Aarohi's birth??

What happened in her life??

Will we ever know it from her POV??

Is it even possible???

Stay tuned!