Aaryaman Singh Chauhan..

Curious about his past??

Let's feed your curiosity.

Aaryaman Singh Chauhan born in a rich family. 

Parents and grandfather. His grandmother left the world many years back.

His father was still at early stage of business. 

Though they had a family business, his father was busy with it's diversification.

While Alka Chauhan was pregnant, they couldn't detect the presence of twins. 

Due to this some minor complications arose.

During the childbirth, Aaryaman came out well and healthy but Aarvi was struggling for life.

With a lot of efforts and prayers, she managed to survive yet she was a very weak child.

Therefore, Arjun and Alka would give more attention to Aarvi making it difficult to give proper attention to Aaryaman.

Sensing that the couple was having difficulty managing the twins, (since they were not prepared for twins to begin with), Arjun's father, Adhiraj Singh Chauhan started living with them and taking care of their son which gave them more time to look after their daughter.

Time flew by. 

Arjun and Alka were often busy with Aarvi's hospital visits, business, etc. They would also try to make some time for Aaryaman. 

Adhiraj was busy taking care of Aaryaman and Aarvi. 

Since Aaryaman spent most of his time with Adhiraj, he grew very close to him.

When Aaryaman turned 4, Adhiraj expressed his wish to go back to his hometown. 

However, Aaryaman didn't want to be away from him. So, after some discussion, they decided that Aaryaman will go to hometown with Adhiraj.

Initially, they all thought that when he grew up a bit, he will come back but that never happened.

Till Aaryaman turned 14, he would rarely ever visit his parents.

When he was 14, his grandfather's health started deteriorating. His parents continuously asked them to come and live with them but Adhiraj wanted to spend his last days in peace in his hometown.

After a year, at the age of 15, Aaryaman lost his grandfather.

After all the rituals were performed, Arjun brought Aaryaman back to Jodhpur.

For Aaryaman, this home, this life, everything was familiar yet new.

His parents felt guilty knowing that their son doesn't feel comfortable around them, especially Alka.

Alka drowned in her guilt, tried to do everything to make Aaryaman happy and comfortable.

When Aaryaman was used to strict upbringing, his parents' behaviour did not sit well with him.

He didn't like how lax his parents were with everything. 

Never stopping him, never saying anything to him,  others might have been happy in this atmosphere but he was not. 

He knew his parents were trying to makeup for something but couldn't understand what.

This atmosphere was getting kind of suffocating for him.

He realised that since he came his parents were not able to be completely attentive towards Aarvi because of which Aarvi began to distance herself from Aaryaman.

Not being able to handle it, he decided to stay at a hostel.

His parents tried to make him stay bur hs was very stubborn.

Aarvi was very happy about this decision until...

Until she overhead her parents' conversation.

Alka: It's all our fault. It's all my fault. I am such a bad mother. My son doesn't even like me.

Arjun: You are right. It's our fault. Just because Aarvi was sick and it was difficult for us to manage them, we chose the easiest path by just focusing on one of them. We shouldn't have done that. Now, our son doesn't even connect with us.

Alka: Jo hogya so hogya but now, I want to have a normal relationship with my son. If he wants to go to hostel, let him go.

Arjun: He will just go more far.

Alka: But he is suffocated here. For us, we are making up for our mistakes but for him, we are giving him too much attention for no reason and he clearly doesn't like it.

Arjun: I'll look for a hostel near our home.

Aarvi who was listening to all this felt angry on herself, for blaming her brother for taking away her attention and affection when she was the one who stole it from him for so many years.

She decided to go to hostel with him.

Her parents though reluctant agreed to it thinking that the siblings will grow closer.

In next few days, Aarvi tried to get along with Aaryaman but due to their different upbringing and personalities, it was difficult for her to do so.

Time flew by, they both went to college.

The story started at their sweet 16. 

A sweet 16 which was not so sweet for any of them.

Aarohi, Aaryaman, Aarvi.