Who says?

~Who says who says you are not perfect~ 🎶

That's not the reason for title.

Skim through the chapter to find it out.

Aarohi went to open the door. 

But......

...............

All she saw was a suitcase and a bouquet 💐.

Aarohi looked around when someone suddenly jumped in front of her. Aarohi was shocked and she screams. 

Aaryaman came out of the room running towards her.

Aaryaman: Ruhi, what happened?

Aarohi (looking at the person who jumped in front of her): What was that? I was so scared?

Aaryaman looks over and realising who it was, glared at that person.

That person hurriedly apologised to both of them.

Who is it?

Guess, guess

🤭

It's Aaru. Our sweet little Aarvi.

As soon as she entered, her parents' also followed.

Aarohi was shocked to see all of them but this was not the case for Aaryaman. 

Afterall, he was the one who informed them.

Remember, Aaryaman made a call? That call was with his family. He informed them about what Goenkas did. 

But even he doesn't know why all them came here.

Aarohi: Why are you all here?

Aarvi: OMG! Did we disturb something?

Aaryaman: Shut up! But why are you guys here?

Alka: I am here to take my daughter for something special.

Arjun: Don't look at me. I just tagged along.

Aarvi: Oh, I am here for my dear brother.

Aaryaman: What's all this?

Aarvi: Don't tell me you guys don't remember?

Aarohi: Remember what?

Aarvi: Hey bhagwan, kya kru m inka?

Aarohi: Stop your dramatics and tell us.

Aarohi: Well, in just a few days, you have your grauation ceremony.

Aaryaman: We know that.

Aarvi: Good for you. And after that you guys have your wedding in next month!!!!

Aarohi: Ohhh.

Aarvi: Yes!!!

Aaryaman: Hmm, right. I'll arrange things we are all going back by the end of this week. I will be back in India, permanently.

Aarvi: Woohoo!

Alka: Good! Now listen to my plans. In these few days, we will look around a bit, do some shopping and well, let's help him too. After going back, oh, we will first go to Udaipur. We will do some shoping for our princess' ceremony. Then after attending the ceremony, we will go to Jodhpur.Ohh, we will do some wedding shopping in Udaipur too... and some in Jodhpur. I asked you dad to book a palace. Where and which is a surprise for you guys. We will organize all the functions there. I have already made a list of relatives and friends. You guys can take a look and edit it.

Arjun puts forward a glass of water.

Arjun: You need this.

Aarvi: You see Aaru. That's the reason I speak so much.

Everyone starts laughing.

Alka: What can I do? I am soooo excited.

Aarohi: Mumma-Papa, actually....I won't invite the Goenkas. I'll just call my chachi maa and ask them they can come, without informing others. 

Arjun: Ok, not a problem.

Aarohi: Is it really ok? I mean the rituals and all.

Alka: Don't worry. You said you chachi maa and chote papa are invited, then they can perform rituals. Also, if they don't come then we will perform the rituals for you. Who says we can't do the rituals for you? Aren't you our daughter too? Who dares to say otherwise?

Aarvi: Yes, if someone does then have you not seen mumma in her rudra roop? Nothing for us to worry.

Everyone starts laughing.

Aarohi feels emotional and looks at Aaryaman who gives her a gaze of assurance.

Aarohi knew about Aaryaman's story. Initially, she thought that this family behaves well with her because of Aaryaman and that might have been true but with time they got along so well that she could find a whole new world within them.

For Chauhans, Aarvi loved Aarohi from the very start. Arjun and Alka liked Aarohi as Aarvi's friend. Afterall, which parent would not like a smart and topper kid. But when they saw her with Aaryaman, they started giving her more attention and importance.

However, just in a short time, they started to genuinely love Aarohi and that increased 10 folds every time they saw her hurt.

Starting at various points, this family of five came to love each other deeply.

This family was the best thing in their lives, and they loved being a part of this family.  

Aaryaman: Guys, take a rest. You can do whatever you want later.

Everyone agrees and went to the rooms.

Aarohi and Aaryaman also went to their room.

Aarohi: Would it be okay for you?

Aaryaman: Hmm. You know, I wouldn't have agreed if it was not.

Aarohi: Hmm.

They both look at each other and get lost in the thoughts of their upcoming future.

____________________________________________________________________

As decided in last chapter, the wedding will happen with minimal presence of Goenkas.

This toli will be back in India soon.

Look forward to it.

Stay tuned!