Fun and back in India

Everyone took some rest and prepared to go out.

They went to the Cadbury world and the choclate loving squad fell in love with the place. 

After spending enough time there, they went off to their next destination, Library of Birmingham

They were happy seeing the architect but soon regretted coming there.

Why??

Because Aarohi was not ready to leave the place. 

The huge collection of books kept calling her. After a lot of efforts, they managed to get out of the library. 

To lift and freshen up everyone's mood they went to the National Sea Life Centre. 

After admiring the beauty of Marine life, they went to have dinner.

The day ended on a good note.

Next day, they visited some beautiful spots and visited Aaryaman at his office which was now almost empty. 

Next day, Maan and Ruhi had a date. They went to some gardens and halls in daytime and had a romantic dinner at night.

 They went to some gardens and halls in daytime and had a romantic dinner at night

The trip ended well for everyone.

After all this they all came back to India.

Aaryaman had to go to Jodhpur first for some work. The rest of the family went to Udaipur as day after tomorrow Aarohi was getting her MD degree. 

They reached their residence in Udaipur and got a big shock looking at the people outside their house.

..

Who is it??

Relax y'all it's Rajvanshi family.

Aarohi: Dad, why are you here? Are you fine? Was it okay for you to travel?

(Ahh...when did this happen?? Dad??

Curious, right?

You'll get to know soon.)

Surya: I am fine. I got a checkup and doctor said it's safe to travel this much.

Ambika: This girl just cares about her dad. Must I fall sick for her to look at me?

Aarohi-Ayaan: Mom!

Ambika: Fine, I was just kidding. How are you all?

Alka: All good. Let's go inside first.

Alka opens the door and everyone sits inside. Aarohi and Aarvi bring water for everyone and Ayaan went to bring some food and snacks.

Surya: Where is Aaryaman?

Arjun: He went to Jodhpur. Had some work to deal with.

Surya: Oh..then....

Alka: Don't worry, he will be back by night or tomorrow morning.

Ambika: That's good. What about dresses and gifts?

Alka: We will go out tomorrow to purchase everything. 

Ambika: Good idea. I have already brought her gift but I will also come with you.

Arjun: Good. You ladies can go shopping. We have to prepare a surprise for Ruhi. We will stay here. 

Alka: Surprise!?

Ambika: Kya surprise?

Surya: Surprise h. Abhi thodi bta skte h.

Ambika: Arey pr surprise to Rooh ke liye h na. Hme toh bta hi skte ho.

Arjun: No.

Alka: Look at them. Being so secretive.

Surya: Obviously we will be.

Arjun: Afterall, it's a surprise for our princess. We don't want you guys to spoil it by telling her.

Alka: Why would we tell?

Arjun: Who knows? 

Ambika: Acha, leave it. We will see it tomorrow.

Alka: Yeh lo, aa gya Ayaan bhi. Chlo khaana khaate h fir rest kar lete h. Agle do din kaafi hectic honge.

Everyone agrees.

Aarohi, Aarvi and Ayaan set the table. 

Ayaan often disturbing Aarvi and Aarvi glaring at her with red hue creeping on her cheeks.

(You guys do remember it? These two little secretive lovebirds)

Aarohi was having fun looking at the couple.

Though these two still denied their relationship, their parents got no chills to handle their shy no's and decided to hold an engagement right after Aarohi's wedding.

Aarohi was lost in her thoughts when her cell phone pinged.

Maan❣️: Have your dinner on time. Take a good rest. Will be back tomorrow. Good night.

Love you. Bye.

Aarohi giggles seeing his message and replies back.

Roohi👑🫀:About to have dinner. You too. Waiting for you. Good night.

You too. Bye.

Soon after that she received another message.

Maan❣️: Sorry, your message has an error

Roohi👑🫀: ??

Maan❣️: The second 'you too' is not understandable. Please define.

Roohi👑🫀: 143

Maan❣️: Please elaborate.

Roohi👑🫀:  I love you.

Maan❣️: I lost my spectacles and can't see the message. Can you send a voice note?

Roohi👑🫀:  Shut up! You don't even wear spectacles. Everyone is here, I have to go. Bye bye.