Back to Jodhpur

After leaving from the Goenka villa, Ruhi and Maan started their journey towards Jodhpur.

Maan: Feeling better now?

Ruhi: Much better.

Maan: About Kairav?

Ruhi: I am pretty sure none of them told bhai anything. I will invite him as soon as we reach home. I'll talk to him about all this.

Maan: Hmmm. He can have a large break then. I'll let him leave only after our wedding.

Ruhi: As if he listens to you...

They had a sweet little conversation when suddenly their thoughts were turned to that picture.

Ruhi: Maan, what do you think about this?

Maan: Can't say but as far as I know, he never went to Udaipur for a long stay. 

Ruhi: True, I guess only he can answer all our questions.

Are you curious who it is?

Can you guess?

Do you know?

If not, then let's go...I'll tell you.

Maan and Ruhi reached Jodhpur. 

On their way to home, they visited the market and bought things for everyone.

After that they had a dinner date.

Ruhi: It's our last date...

Maan who was drinking water choked and said

Maan: What??!

Ruhi patted his back and asked him he is alright but

Maan: What do you mean?

Ruhi: I just asked are you okay?

Maan: Not this. What do you mean by this is our last date?

Ruhi: Ohh that..

Maan: What ohh? Explain!

Ruhi: Calm down, my dear. Why are getting so hyper? I was just saying that this is our last date as an engaged couple. Soon we will be busy with wedding preparations and once the rituals start we won't be alllowed to go outside. So, after this the next date we will have will be after our marriage.

Maan heaved a sigh of relief.

Maan: Oh, that's what you meant?

Ruhi: What else? Do you really think it is possible for me to be away from you?

Maan: I don't know whether it is possible or not because I'll never let it happen.

Ruhi: Same. Dare you ever leave me I'll kill......

Maan: Kill who? Me?

Ruhi: No! Myself.

Maan: Rooh!

Ruhi: What? Killing you won't hurt you more than killing myself would.

Maan: Even if that's true. don't say such stupid things. Even death can't take you away from me.

Ruhi and Maan were lost in each other's eyes. Memories flashing back in their brains. 

Strangers to friends to best friends to partners/ lovers to fiancee and now they will soon be married. 

The thing they only ever dreamt of will come true.

He will be able to call her his wife. The whole world would know she is his. His wife. His Ardhaangini.

She will call him her husband. The one who means the world to her will now be known as hers to the entire world. Her love, her life, her Maan. All hers.

They were lost in their thoughts when the ring of a phone brought them back to earth.

It was Aarohi's phone. Ayansh was calling her.

Ayansh: Where are you?

Aarohi: We are having our dinner.

Aarvi: Ohhhooo, dinner date and all, haan?

Aarohi: What are you doing with Ansh bhai?

Aarvi: What do you mean by that? Mom dad asked us to call you so we are all here.

Aarohi: Hmmm...I can't hear mom dad.

Aarvi: Whatever! Come back soon. Everyone is waiting for you.

Saying so Aarvi cuts the call.

Aarohi laughs keeping her phone aside.

Ruhi: Though I often paired Aaru with Ansh bhai, I never knew they would make such a great couple.

Maan: Hmmm they are good. But not better than us.

Aarohi giggles.

They finish their dinner and hurry back home.

As soon as they reached home, they prepared themselves to process a new set of information.

All the elders and youngsters sat down in the hall.

Aarohi brought out two photos.

Everyone was curious about what is happening.

Ruhi: Dad, do you know this lady?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update. 

I am a bit caught up in studies and work.

Will try to update a bit regularly.

Hope the story isn't getting boring.

Stay tuned.