Maan, I will always wait for you!

The one who heard the conversation was none other then Kairav. 

Kairav has been out due to some work after Akshu's wedding. He just returned and heard people talking about marriage of his second sister. So, he went to look for his grandparents for explanation. His heart broke in millions of pieces when he heard his grandparents talking about how his sister treats someone else as her family.

Flashes of past came running to his mind. How their parents died, how Aaru blamed Akshu but soon patched up with her, how out of nowhere Aaru wanted to leave Udaipur. He was the one who visited her in Jodhpur the most. He went their every other month. He knew better than any of the Goenkas about how close Aarohi is to Chauhan family. 

He was very happy to see that , he always thought that now his sister won't feel alone but today listening to what his grandparents said, he realised that Goenka is now nothing more than the surname Aarohi carries. They went way too far from being a normal and happy family. Maybe they were never meant to be one. 

 He pulled himself together and called some of his friends to find information about Aaryaman. He knew that the things between them have gone far away from reconciliation. All he wanted now was for her to be happy and content. If this boy and his family were the one who brought happiness in his sister's life then he would not let anyone come between them. Not even his own grandparents.

In Aarohi's room:

Aarohi was on a call with Aaryaman. 

Aarohi: Maan I am sorry. I didn't know that my family would want to meet you so soon. I tried to explain but...

Aaryaman: Ruhi, it's okay. You don't need to apologise. Anyways I had to come to meet your family and isn't it a good thing that we are meeting earlier. Now, we can be together soon.

Aarohi: Maan, listen to me. I know you are very busy. You guys are working on such an important project. If you can't come right now, it's completely fine. I will somehow convince bade papa.

Aaryaman: Ruhi, are you against the marriage now?

Aarohi: What? Why would you say so?

Aaryaman: Well, you are stopping me from meeting your family..

Aarohi: You know very well that I am not stopping you. I am just..

Aaryaman: OK, I was just kidding. I know you are worried. But, don't be. I can come there for a few days. Other guys can handle it till then and anyways I have to be back in India soon. So, I can make some required preparations during this stay. Stop worrying and start your preparations for welcoming me.

Aarohi: (giggles) Sure! 

They talk for a while. They were about to say bye when

Aarohi: Maan, you know....I will always wait for you.

Aaryaman: I know, and I will always come back to you, my home.

They bid goodnight and end the call.

Next morning

Manish was on a call with Arjun who told him that Aaryaman will be here in 2 days.

Swarna and Mimi were discussing about the same. 

Aarohi comes downstairs to go to her college. (remember? she is doing post graduation)

Kairav tells her that he will drop her.

They both sit in the car.

Kairav: I heard about you yesterday.

Aarohi: Hmm..you know I didn't plan to hide it.