Her heaven

Aarohi went straight to the airport and bought the tickets for earliest flight available. 

She waited for some hours at airport. During those hours, she tried to keep herself distracted from whatever happened at Goenka mansion but wasn't successful in doing so. All the memories since her childhood came rushing back...she was yet again surprised at the number of happy memories. It's not like she does not have any happy memories, she does have it, a lot but they always lose their colours because of the excess of bad and painful memories. 

She might have been a bad person to everyone but she was alsways trying to be her best self, always trying to protect herself, priorities herself. She has been at points where she thought that what was the reason for her parents to marry, they should never have been together to begin with and even if they wanted to be together, why did they have to bring her to the world. They already had two kids, was that not enough for them? Why her? Did they bring her in this world to be a negative character in everyones life, for never having anyone to love her, for being cursed forever. 

But she recovered. The lovre and care she got in Jodhpur helped her recover. She realised that she can also be loved. But today she was suffering from those thoughts again. Insecurities came back. What if someday....they also leave her? What if they start hating her? Will she be able to live? She will live a life worse then death if that were to happen. 

All she wanted now was assurance. Assurance that she will never be lonely again. Even if the world leaves her, hates her, she will atleast have that one person by her side who will still love her.

Soon it was time for her flight, Aarohi went through all the required processes and went inside.

The flight took off and landed on her destination.

She received a call from him.

Him: Where are you?

Aarohi: Birmingham International Airport.

Him: Stay there. Don't go anywhere else. Stay inside the airport. I'll be there soon.

He hurriedly grabs his car keys while talking to Aarohi and went outside.

Aarohi: Hmm. Don't drive while talking. I will wait here.

Him: Okay.

They cut the call and Aarohi finds a place to sit. 

She took a seat there and started waiting. 

After a while, she saw a shadow rushing in her direction.  

It was him. The one her heart desired. 

She rushed forward and found herself engulfed in his arms. 

All the stress she had been holding inside came out. 

All ahe could hear was sound of her sobs. 

He kept a hand on her head and the other around her waist. He knew she needed to cry. He didn't ask her to stop crying instead gave her silent support. 

After a while when the voice of sobs went low, he held her face and wiped away all the tears.

He doesn't know what happened, he can't guess what would have happened. He talked to her yesterday, so he knew everything was fine now but seeing her like this he knew nothing was fine.

Aarohi: Maan, don't ever leave me. Pleasee. I'll die if you do.

Aaryaman: Ruhi, stop. That's not allowed. You can never talk about death like this. And tell me why will I leave you. You are the reason for my happiness. You are the woman behind my success. I would trade anything to keep you by my side. 

Aarohi didn't say anything and just hugged him.

Aaryaman: Ok, let's go. You must have been starving. Let's feed this little cutie something.

He takes her bag in one hand and her hands in the other. 

They went directly to his home. He knew she was in no mood to sit outside, not even for food. 

Aaryaman: Now hurry up and freshen up. Here eat some fruits after washing up, I'll cook a proper meal for you till then.

Aarohi nods her head and went to the washroom. Though she has never been to this house, she has seen it all in video calls. While renting a suitable house, Aaryaman asked her advice and she was the one who selected this house in the end. 

Aaryaman cooked some light and delicious food for her and started serving. 

Aaryaman: Now sit here and eat this. 

Aarohi was a bit reluctant to open her mouth.  

Aaryaman: Acha, atleast tell me if I did well or not? I have practiced all these so many times but still I want you to tell me whether you like it or not. Here, aaaaa

Aarohi opens her mouth to take a bite. Though it was very normal food with a bit less salt, it was the best food for her at the moment. If someone asked her how the food in heaven must taste then her answer will be this food. It wasn't just food, it was his love, affection, care for her. He took care of her taste, preference, everything.

Aaryaman: How's it??

Aarohi: Too good. Way too good. I love it.

Aarohi finish her food and went to wash dishes. Aaryaman stops her but she insists.

After doing the dishes, she went to the living room where Maan was sitting on a sofa. 

She went near him and sat beside him, with her head in his lap.

Aaryaman: Wanna share?

Aarohi: Hmm.

Aaryaman: It's okay. Take your time and tell me.

Aarohi: Had an argument with bade papa for no apparent reason. He...he said that he doubts that whether I am a real Goenka or not.

Aaryaman caress her head. 

Aarohi: I left home. I don't want to go back there. I don't want to be a Goenka anymore. I hate it all. I hate everything. 

Aaryaman: If you don't want to then you don't have to go back there. It's not like you don't have a place go to live. But do you want to sort it out?

Aarohi: Not now. Too tired to do that. Maybe someday in future.

Aaryaman: Hmm okay. We will handle this together. You must be tired now, go to the room and take a nap.

Aarohi agrees and went inside the room.

Aaryaman dials  number.

Aaryaman: Hello!

________________________

Who was on the other side of call?

Will Aarohi really step forward to solve this fight ?

Look forward to a unintentional live-in relationship.

Stay tuned!