Comfort

After ending the call, Aaryaman went inside the bedroom. Aarohi was sleeping peacefully, he walked further and sat by her side with a hand on her head. 

He was never an expressive person. He would try so hard to fit among his peers,sometimes it was tiring but he still tried but then, she came. She was the only person around whom he was always comfortable, around whom he never had to try to be someone he wasn't. She was the only person in this whole world who knew the real him, not the version he wants others to see but what he actually is. 

When he first got to know about her family, he wished he could make her forget them. How his blood raged to kill every person who ever dared to hurt her. 

While he was lost in his thoughts, he felt something shivering. He saw that Aarohi was mumbling something and shivering in her sleep. He knew she must be having nightmares.

He tried to wake her up but Aarohi did not wake up. 

Aaryaman hugs Aarohi and 

Aaryaman: Ruhi, relax, don't worry. I am here baby I am with you. Everything will be fine. 

Aarohi relax a bit. After some time, she wakes up with teary eyes. 

Aaryaman felt his heart ripple looking at her state. 

Aaryaman: Ruhi..

Aarohi: Maan.....

Aaryaman: I am here. 

Aarohi: What do I do? I...

Aaryaman opens his arm.

Aaryaman: Come here. 

Aarohi moves towards him and settles in his arm. 

Aaryaman: Ruhi, I'll always be there for you. You said you didn't want to go back to Goenka mansion then don't. We can live here, if you want we can go back to Jodhpur too. You said you don't want to have Goenka behind your name, then you don't need to. I can marry you right now and you will be Aarohi Aaryaman Chauhan. Whatever you want, I'll give it to you. All you need is to tell me what you wish, and I'll do everything to make your wishes come true. 

That was all Aarohi needed to hear. To know that he will be by her side. She, who has lost trust in people not just once, trusted all his words. No, not because he said them but because his eyes were the evidence that he meant it all. 

All she needed was to look into his eyes. His eyes held affection, care, respect, protectiveness, sincerity and love for her. Everytime he said something, she would feel like he was making an oath. As much as she loved it, she also feared that one day she might loose all this. 

So, she said it. She shared her thoughts. 

Aarohi: What if you leave me?

Aaryaman: Then just kill me. 

Aarohi keeps her hand on his mouth and moving her head in a no. 

He removes her hand from his mouth and hold it in his hands. 

Aaryaman: If someday, I were to leave you, then I will be committing the biggest sin I ever can. It will mean hurting you and for me everyone who dares to hurt you deserves nothing but death, even if it's me. And do you really think I will be able to continue living without you? 

Aarohi knew the answer, he can't. He might live even after leaving her but he would become lifeless. She knew him very well that's why she trusts him so much. But these days her mind was in a mess making her have unnecessary thoughts.