Back in Goenka Villa-II

With the hopes for better tomorrow, everyone went to sleep. 

In the dark of night, Aarohi packed her bags and left to meet her happiness.

Next morning, everyone gathered in the dining room as per Mimi's orders. 

Manish was now regretting the words he said to Aarohi and wanted to apologize to her.

Mimi was still reflecting on Surekha's words whereas Swarna decided to do her best to be a mother to Aarohi despite other's opinion.

After a while when everyone gathered except Aarohi, Mimi inquired about her and Akshara went to Aarohi's room to call her.

Akshara knocked the door several times but no one opened it so she pushed on the door and to her surprise the door was open. She went inside and could not find Aarohi anywhere. She thought of something and hurriedly opened the cupboards. The thing she didn't want to happen happened, Aarohi left the house. She ran downstairs to inform others about it.

They immediately dailed Aarohi's phone number but it was switched off. Manish then called Aaryaman but his phone was busy.

Mimi: Kahan gayi hogi bechari? Kuch hogya toh use??

Abhimanyu: Mimi relax! Aarohi ko kuch nhi hoga please relax. We will look for her.

Manish: No need to look. 

Everyone looked at Manish with pointed gazes.

Manish: I mean to say just call Chauhans or go to Jodhpur. She will surely be there only.

Swarna agreed with him but then got lost in her thoughts.

Akshara: I'll call Aarvi.

Akshara called Aarvi but her phone was not reachable.

One by one they tried to call all the Chauhans but none of them was picking up the call.

Abhimanyu: Let's go to Jodhpur.

Surekha: Tumhe badi jaldi lagi h! Aisa lagta h jaise tumhari biwi kahin chali gyi h...

Akshara: Chachi maa!

Surekha: Kuch galat kaha kya maine??

Abhimanyu: Apne kuch galat nahi kaha. Haan lagi h mujhe jaldi. Because jo bhi hua it was somewhere my fault too. If we didn't come here that day and started arguing none of this would have happened!

Surekha: Chalo, atleast kisi ko toh apni galti maanni aati h.

Manish: No need to go there. I just got to know that none of them is present there.

Mimi: Then what now?? How do we know that she is with them or not?? ...

Akshara: Mimi, maybe they all went to UK..

Swarna: Right! Did any of you call Aaryaman??

Manish: I called him but he is also not picking it up.

Mimi: Hey bhagwan!

Mimi gets up and sits in temple praying to god to keep her great grandchild safe.

Akshara: We don't know where he lives in UK.....

Abhimanyu: Akshu, check Aarohi's room once. Check whether her documents are here or not.

Akshara: Hmm...

Akshara went to her room and checked everything. 

She came downstairs and told everyone that she couldn't find a single document in Aarohi's room.

Abhimanyu: Then she surely left, with the intentions of not coming back....atleast for a while. I guess we should call Kairav. I am pretty sure he knows Aaryaman's address.

Akshara: We can't!!!

Abhimanyu: Why??

Akshara: I mean.....if we call Kairav bhaiya then we would have to tell him everything 

Surekha: And what's there to hide?? He will know it sooner or later.

They argued over it and decided not to tell Kairav about this for now.

Now they were waiting for Chauhans to pick up their calls.

Time passed by ...

After 2 days of the fiasco, Arjun called them and said that Aarohi is with him and it would be better if the Goenkas stopped disturbing her.

He neither revealed where they were or how anyone was.

After that day Goenkas stopped calling them frequently.

Mimi was now quiet...she never talked to anyone unless necessary.

If earlier she was angry at Manish now she was drown in guilt. She was busy reflecting on herself.

Swarna is still the same as before but one look at her face and anyone can tell that she is not happy.

Manish never expressed himself in front of anyone but he was feeling guilty. He knew the reason why he said those words but he also knew that there was nothing true in his words. It is a fact that Aarohi is Kartik Goenka's daughter and his granddaughter...nothing can change it, not even his hatred.

All this time, Kairav was unaware of whatever happened. He did talk to Aarohi but she didn't tell him anything and just said that she was here with Aaryaman to help him in shifting.

~Back to present~

Aarohi and Aaryaman reached Goenka mansion.

.....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What is the reason, why Manish said it?

Was it just his dislike towards Sirat and her background? 

Or is there another untouched chapter?

Next chapter will be a long one...

They will leave for Jodhpur in next chapter itself...

How do you guys want their conversation to end?

It surely won't end with Aarohi forgiving and embracing everyone ....she now has a fear in her heart which stops her from expecting anything from this family.