Mehendi Hai Rachne wali

As decided, Aarohi and Aaryaman got the Mehendi design selected by Aaryaman.

Alka: My Goodness!

Aarvi: What's wrong mumma?

Alka: Look at your brother! I was so prepared to force him to apply a little mehendi. I even remembered all my script. And look at him. He is sitting here so quietly getting a proper design.

Aarvi: Mom, you are so dramatic.

Ayansh (whispers): Says who!

Aarvi: I heard you.

Ayansh just coughs and looks away.

Arjun (dramatically): Mard apni pasandida aurat ke liye hi mehendi lagwata h.

(A man gets mehendi for his beloved lady only)

Everyone laughs.

Alka: Accha ji, Roohi baccha, you know what, your dad wasn't ready to get Mehendi on his hands. Your dadu had to force him. What to do....I lived in a lie.

Aarohi giggles.

Arjun: Come on, biwi. You know very well how much I love you. And this line was a GenZ trend. In our times, trends were different.....

Aarvi: Grow up, Mumma-papa. Mehendi ka function chal rha h, naach-gaana karo ye kya leke baithe ho.

(It's Mehendi function, start some music-dance, what topic have you both started)

Ambika: Exactly, inke bacchon ki shaadi ho rhi h lekin ye abhi bhi bacche hi h.

(Their kids are getting married, but they still behave like kids)

After the little banter, everyone started singing and dancing.

They sang folk songs as well as some bollywood songs.

Ayansh and Arjun wore a Lehanga and gave a performance on a Rajasthani song.

After the bride and groom were done with their Mehendi, they also started dancing.

After around 4 hours of dancing, Aarohi finally stopped them.

Aarohi: Guys let's stop now. Sangeet kal h. Let's take some rest now.

Now, Ayansh, Arjun, Surya and Kairav were given the responsibility of feeding the ladies and Aaryaman.

Whereas Arjun and Surya were only focused on their wives.

Ayansh and Kairav were all set to tease Aaryaman.

After a loving glare from Aaryaman and some sweet words from Aarohi, they finally started to feed Aaryaman properly.

(Note the sarcasm!)

The ceremony ended well.

Everyone went to rest and gain energy for tomorrow's function. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just a day away from the D-day!

Guys you can suggest songs for tomorrow's functions.

I mean sangeet h, naach gaana toh hoga hi.

Everyone will have solo, couple, group performances.

Give suggestions for the same.

Stay tuned!