Aarohi

Hi, myself Aarohi Go... umm..myself Aarohi, soon to be Aarohi Aaryaman Chauhan. 

I am about to be a neurologists. Thanks to my good academic records, I already have some offers from various hospitals...but I want to start my journey in Jodhpur. 

Are you wondering why?

Well what do I say...that city is a blessing to me. As soon I kept my feets in that city, happiness found its way to me. 

My soulsister, my Aaru, mumma, papa, Ayansh bhai, Mom, Dad and most importantly, my love, my heartbeat, my king, MY Maan.

I got them all, thanks to Jodhpur.

My life was never a happy story.

When I was 5 year old, I got my first chance to participate in a dance competition. 

I did my best and even got an award but no one from my family noticed it.... Well, my sister was sick that day...

I always felt something weird in my family but I was too young to understand why.

Studies gave me pleasure, I loved being the one at the top. 

Since Nursery, I always got the first position. 

Apart from studying, the only thing I like is dancing. 

No one knows this......

When I was 7 year old, I was told that my siblings are actually my step-siblings. I finally understood why bade papa never talked polietly to my mother. 

I grew more insecure....I saw bade papa shouting at my mom for something and my mom, Akshara and everyone was standing quietly. I couldn't see it anymore and had an arguement with bade papa....he said some bad things about my origins too. 

After this fiasco, I was waiting for mumma to come and comfort me. Mumma did come but she didn't comfort me, she scolded me. Scolded me for standing up for her, scolding me for not staying quiet like Akshara, scolding me for not being....I don't know why she scolded me...Was I wrong?

You know what I love papa the most. He treats me like a princess. He never gave more attention to anyone else. I loved being with him but that doesn't mean I love my mom less. I love her too, love her a lot but it hurts me whenever she sides with Akshara.

After knowing that she is only my mother, it hurts even more.

Everyone says I am jealous of Akshara...and yes,I am. Why won't I be?

You know what, whenever Akshara participates in any competition, everyone goes to watch her. But when I participate in any competition, which I rarely do, only mumma, papa and bhai shows up and sometimes even they don't.

I know Akshara has stage fear and they go there to support her but that doesn't mean I don't need them.

But what can I do...I can't express myself to them. I can't cry so that they will come and comfort me.

Though there were issues but everything was going well until..........until mumma died.........while saving Akshara. At the time of her death, the last person she talked to was Akshara. She never asked for me...not even once.

My hurt, sadness, sorrow, all turned into hatred for Akshara.

I blamed her for everything. But papa told me not to be like this.

He told me to be good to Akshara, to take care of her because she is my sister.

He told me he will explain everything in detail to me but................that day never came. My papa never came back.