Back to home

After a tiring one hour long ride, Maan-Ruhi were back.

Ruhi alighted from the car and walked towards the entrance with Maan's help.

The Chauhan mansion was also decorated with lights and flowers .

As soon as they reached the entrance, Alka came forward with a 'Aarti ki thaal' in her hand.

After doing the Aarti, she told Aarohi to leave her handprints and footprints in the home.

After that they went to the temple and took blessings of god.

Alka: Kids, will you be able top perform some little rituals and play some games ?

Maan: Maaa!

Arjun: It's okay. Go and take a rest we will do all these tomorrow.

Ruhi: Thank you.

Aarvi: No need to thank them. But bhai you should thank me with some money.

Maan: Huh?

Aarvi: What huh? You need to give me some money if you want to enter your room.

Maan: Come on, Aaru. You have literally been robbing me since the commencement of ceremonies. You took money from me at entry of baraat, you took money from me for my shoes and now this too!

Ruhi: Maan, give it to her. Ek hi baar milega use life m ye moka. Let her enjoy.

Maan (while taking out his wallet): I will have to warn Paridhi's future husband in advance.

Everyone laughs.

Maan and Ruhi went towards their room.

Yes, their room, now there's no Aaryaman's room, no Aarohi's room, now it's only their room, Maan and Ruhi's room.

Entering the room,both Maan and Ruhi were shocked.

Maan: What the....

Ruhi: Maa! She must have done all this.

The room was decorated with flowers, candles and fairy lights. A little table was set up near the window with a wine bottle and glasses.

Maan was about to remove some flowers from bed to sit.

Ruhi: Wait! Wait!

Maan: What's wrong?

Ruhi: Let me click a picture.

They both laugh and click some pictures of their room. These were the most precious moments of their lives, as much as they wanted to live them, they also wanted to record them.

Ruhi: I should get changed first.

Maan: No, wait!

 Aaryaman ran to the closet and came out holding something behind him.

Ruhi: What's it?

Maan: Sit here.

Aarohi sits on the couch and Aaryaman puts her feet on her legs.

He pulls out a pair a beautiful anklets from behind and puts them on her feet.

Ruhi: Wow!

Maan:

रेत की ढेर को छूकर तूने घरौंदे की शक्ल दे दी

फर्श को किनारे और छत को आसमान की शक्ल दे दी