Buck up, everyone!

After everyone recovered from the emotional journey, it was time to get ready for the bunch of preparation that were yet to be done.

The wedding was around the corner.

Even though they have been doing arrangements since months, the work didn't seem to end anytime soon.

The venue was decided to be a ancestral haveli owned by the Rajvansh's. After the recent turn of events, it was finalized that the Kanyadaan would be done by the Rajvansh couple who could also be considered as her Mama-Mami (maternal uncle and aunt) now. 

The dresses were already made, it was time to check the fittings. One day, the ladies called the designer home with everyone's dress and they all tried their clothes for various functions.

Aaryaman came out of his room and went to Aarohi's room however he was stopped by his dear sister on the way.

Aarvi: Bro, where to?

Aaryaman: To my wife.

Aarvi: Aahaa it's still yet to be wife. 

Aaryaman: What do you want?

Aarvi: What do YOU want???

Aaryaman: I don't want anything. I am just going to see my wife.

Aarvi: But you can't.

Aaryaman: Why?

Aarvi: Because she is trying her wedding lehenga.

Aaryaman: That's why I want to see her!

Aarvi: But that's why you can't see her!

Aaryaman: Aarvi!!!

Aarvi: Bhaiya, you can see your wife in her wedding outfit at wedding only.

Aaryaman: Who made that rule!?

Aarvi: Not me. 

Aaryaman: Whatever. Get aside.

Aarvi: No. 

Aaryaman was about to move her aside when she shouted.

Aarvi: Mumma papaaa.

Aaryaman looked at her in disbelief.

Soon others came and they had a whole conversation with Aaryaman convincing them to see Aarohi and them stopping him from doing so.

While they were still fighting/arguing, the door of Aarohi's room opened.

Aaryaman wished that she was still in lehanga but he was bound to be disappointed.

Aarohi came out in her casual outfit with her lehanga in her hand.

She handed it to Ambika and said that it was a perfect fit.

She then turned to the group and asked

Aarohi: What were you guys doing? I felt like you guys were fighting. What happened?

Before anyone could say anything, Aaryaman said.

Aaryaman: Nothing. Just discussing few things about wedding. But this newest couple got no chills. They start fighting over literally anything and everything.

Aarvi and Ayansh, the newest couple looked at him wide-eyed.

The elders looked at their banters and giggled.

Everyone was done with their outfit check now it was time for everyone to pack up and leave for the haweli.

They had to arrange everything there as the rituals were about to begin in few weeks.

It was evening, they decided to leave in the morning.

Everyone was done with the packing and were sitting together reminiscing how fast the time passed.

____________________________________________________________

The wedding scenes are finally here. 

Kairav will re-enter the story soon.

Excited to see it??

Stay tuned.

(I know the updates have been way too irregular but I really can't help it. Got studies and extra curricular activities to organise and attend. 

Soon I have my exams too.

But I will be relatively free next month so the story will be back on track (of being regularly uploaded) soon.)