Party! Party!

Aaryaman came downstairs after trying his suit... oh the gift which his wifey gave him.

Aaryaman: Mumma yaar, meri shaadi kab karaoge?

Aarohi who was sitting beside Alka, spits the water she was drinking and looks at Aaryaman with wide eyes.

Aarvi laughs at her and pass her a tissue paper.

Alka: Kab karaoge kya? Date final ho toh chuki h.

Aaryaman: Bohot door nhi h?

Ambika: Kya bohot door h? Beta tum bhul gye ho toh yaad dila doon, agle mahine hi h tumhari shaadi. 25 din bhi nhi bache h.

Aaryaman: Wahi toh aunty. 25 din bache h!

Arjun: Kya ho rha h yahan.

Alka: Kuch nhi. Aapka beta utawla ho rha h shaadi ke liye.

Arjun: Toh usme kya galat h?

Aarohi slips away to her room. She knew that this conversation will become so embarrasing for her.

Aaryaman: Exactly, mom, pandit ji baat krke isi hafte m koi muhrat dekhlo na.

Arjun: Pagal vagal h kya tu. Meri beti ki shaadi h. Aisi vaisi shaadi nhi. Ek hafte m kaise tayariyaan hongi. Shaadi hogi toh aisi ki pura Jodhpur dekhta rh jaaye.

Surya: Sirf Jodhpur kyu? Pura Rajasthan dekhta rh jayega. Aur beta please bina baat interruption mat bano ab.

Alka: Exactly, pichle mahine se preparation chl rhi h tab jaake next month tak sab kuch hoga. Aur inko dekho aa gye muh uthake, 'agle hafte ka mahurat'.

Aaryaman: Are you guys serious? Meri hi shaadi m, main interruption hoon? Papa, aapka ek beta bhi h aur ye usi ki shaadi h.

Arjun: Acha? Thik h.

Aaryaman also left from there. His whole family has lost their brains.

He went to his Ruhi's room and knocked on door.

Ruhi: Who is it?

Maan: Your beloved.

Aarohi laughs and opens the door.

Ruhi: Kya hogya? 

Maan: Kuch nahi. 

Ruhi: Maan. 

Maan: hmm.

Aarohi just looks at him.

He walks towards and keep his head in her lap.

Maan: Are you okay?

Ruhi: I am perfectly fine.

Maan: I know whatever happened....tomorrow is the day when you will start your journey as a neurologist, live your dreams. You broke ties with Goenkas but I know somewhere in your heart, you want them to be there for you.

Ruhi: I don't.

Maan: I know you do. I know my Ruhi. I know how soft-hearted she is.

A tear escapes from Aarohi's eyes. Maan wipes it and kiss her eyes.

Maan: I actually wanted to keep you distracted from this but then I thought that maybe facing it is a better option.

Ruhi: I ...I don't want to spoil my day tomorrow.

Maan: Okay. We won't even talk about them tomorrow. But...after that if you want, only if you want, go and have a conversation with them. If you want then shout at them, cry in front of them, do whatever you want. I am here to handle the consequences.

Maan: Anyways, after this, this king of yours wil take you to his kingdom and make you his queen for eternity.

Aarohi smiles at his words.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A small chapter...

Next updates will have there POVs, might help you connect with the characters better.

I will try to add POV after that in every chapter. 

I was feeling that something is missing in the book, maybe it's that. 

Let's see if it will help.

Nothing more to say as of now.

See you soon.

Stay tuned.