Duty comes first

Aarohi: We need to operate on him immediately or else he will die.

Senior: Do you even know who is he?

Aarohi: I just know that he is patient.

Senior: Dr. Aarohi, it's not always that simple. He is one of the biggest businessmen of Jodhpur. But it's not him who I fear. It's his son. He doesn't think before acting and he loves his father to great heights. If something happens to this patient while we are operating him, he won't leave us.

Aarohi: Then what makes you think that he will spare you if you leave his father untreated?

The conversation did not last long as Aarohi saw the patient's condition getting worse.

She told the nurse to pull the patient inside the OT.

Senior: Dr. Aarohi keep it in mind, if anything goes wrong with him you are the only one who will be responsible.

Aarohi: I won't let anything happen to him. I hope I can atleast expect you all to assist me during operation.

They agree. Nurses shift the patient to OT, Aarohi and others doctors get ready for the operation.

Aarohi's POV

I am also scared about losing my position, losing all the hardwork I put to reach here but this is day for which I wanted to be a doctor. If this patient dies then his son will also have the same fate as me. I want no one to suffer that. I know I am not efficient enough yet but I'll put all my knowledge and experience in it. I'll do all it takes to save him.

Aarohi calls a nurse and said: Keep trying to contact senior doctors as soon as one is available ask them to reach here.

Nurse: Ok ma'am.

Aarohi goes inside the OT and starts operation. Though she had all the theoretical knowledge, her practical was still not upto mark. Still she gave her best and the patient's condition stabilized a bit. 

Meanwhile, a surgeon comes there and takes over the operation with Aarohi assisting him. Since the patient was already stable the surgeon's work reduced and he efficiently finished the surgery. 

Outside the OT, a man was pacing around looking at the doors again and again. He saw the doctor coming out and he rush towards the doctor.

Man: Doctor, how is my father? Is he fine now?

Doctor: Don't worry, Mr. Rajvansh. Your father is out of danger. He needs to be observed for 24 hours, if all the reports are normal after that then he will be shifted to general ward and later can be discharged.

Mr. Rajvansh: Thank you doctor, thank you so much.

Doctor: If you want to thank someone you should than this little intern of ours. If she did not handle the situation, I am afraid your father would have been dead before I arrived.

Mr. Rajvansh: Thank you so much. I am Ayaansh Rajvansh, this is my card. If you ever need my help don't hesitate to call me.

Aarohi: No need for that. It's my duty.

Ayaansh: But some people tend to forget their duties so it's necessary to reward the ones who remember it. 

Ayaansh says looking at the doctors who were scared to operate on Surya Rajvansh.

Ayaansh insists on paying back Aarohi who doesn't want anything.

While they were talking, Ambika Rajvansh came there. She got to know about her husband's condition but was now relieved to know that he is well. She saw her son talking to a girl and went towards him.