The last string broke

"When things seem to be peaceful, storms come by and destroys the peace."

To Aarohi her father was the only one she could depend on, the only one she trusted .

Surekha and AG were always by her side but it was difficult for her to grow more attached to them. 

One fine afternoon, after bidding their father goodbye (he was going out for a business meeting), the kids were playing around in the house when they suddenly heard a news which shook them to the core.

Their father, their superhero, the one on whom their lives depended was no more in this world.

The news came in like waves of tsunami and brought so much damage with it.

"Kartik Goenka died in a road accident."

Mimi could not take the news and fainted. Manish and Swarna felt as if the whole world stopped but they had to calm down for their grandchildren who were looking like lifeless dolls.

(AG and family are in US at this time)

Mimi was admitted to hospitals. Kartik's body was brought back, all the rituals were done.

After coming back home, everyone falls in deep thoughts:

Manish Goenka

Kabhi socha nhi tha apne khandhon pr apne bete ki arthi uthani padegi. 

kyu kartik kyu chala gya beta tu. Hey bhagwan hmara nahi toh iske bachon ka toh socha hota. kya hoga in bechare bachon ka, abhi apni maa ko khone ke dukh se nhi nikal paaye the aur apne inse inke baap ko bhi cheen liya, aisi bhi kya bhool ho gyi bhagwan, aisi bhi kya bhool ho gyi

(I never thought I would see my son die before me. why was god so cruel to snatch away a father from his little kids who are yet to accept the loss of their mother)

Swarna Goenka

Jarrur mujhse koi bhot badi bhool hui hogi jiski saja bhagwaan mujhe aise de rha h. pr mere in phool se masoom bachon ka kya dosh tha inse kyu inki chatra chaya cheen li apne kanha ji.

nhi mujhe khud ko sambhalna hoga. bhale inki maa ki kami kabhi puri nhi kr paungi pr puri kosish krungi ki mere bache apne saare dukh dard bhool kr khush rh ske. apni jaan se jyada pyaare h mujhe ye bacche inhe kabhi kuch nhi hone doongi  

(I must have made some mistakes that god gave me this punishment but what was the fault of these little innocent kids.

No, I can't break like this. I have to take care of these kids. Though I won't be able to fill the void of their parents, I will do everything for their happiness and safety. They are my life, I won't ever let anything happen to them.)

Suhasini Goenka 

hey bhagwan ye kaise din dikha rhe h aap mujhe. Aapne mere bacche ki jagah meri jaan kyu nhi le li. mera kittu....mujhe mera kittu vapas dedo bhagwan ji. mere bacche ko abhi bht kuch dekhna h, uske bachho ko bada hote dekhna h, unka ghr sansaar baste dekhna h ...aise kyu chod ke chla gya mera kittu mujhe...(crying)

(hey god, why did you keep me alive to see such a day. please take my life but give me my son (grandson) back. He has so much more to see, his kids, their well settled life. Why did you leave me my dear) 

Akhilesh & Surekha think how he has always been the sunshine of this home, even in his most difficult times. Now without him this home doesn't feel like a home.

All the three kids are there, Akshu crying silently, Kairav just staring at photos of his parents with moist eyes and Aaru just standing still staring in space as if she doesn't belong to the world.

Looking at the kids, the whole family feels their heart ache.

"Happiness & sorrows keep on coming in life as time keeps on walking at it's pace."

Time flies by and the Goenkas learn to smile again. 

Yes, they miss their loved ones  but our loved ones are our happy memories we should smile remembering them. That's what Goenkas learnt.

Life was back on track with two little souls carrying two promises which they made to the most important person in their lives.

________________________________________________________________________________

Guess who are they?

What were the promises? 

To whom did they give such promise?

Precap: Next one is about Aarohi and her school and college life....

The death scenes are different due to various reason, please don't mind the changes....