Unwanted guests

Finally the D-day. Everyone was rushing here and there.

The auspicious time for the wedding was 4:10 to 6:45 in the evening.

Make-up artists had arrived. The decorations were all done.

Ayansh was rechecking the decoration; Aarvi was gathering all the ladies for some rituals which were supposed to be done before the bride wore her bridal outfit.

Kairav was busy checking the sound systems and food arrangements.

The elders were busy hosting guests.

At around 12:30 PM, all rituals were done, and Aarohi started getting ready.

Other ladies also went to help with arrangements and then getting ready.

In all this hustle-bustle, a pair of guests appeared at the gates of Rajvansh Haveli.

Kairav & Ayansh were fixing something in the hall when they heard some commotion.

They looked towards the gate only to find Surya stopping talking to some guests in a visibly bad mood.

Kairav: Mama ji, what's wrong?

As soon as he said that Goenka came into his view.

Akshara-Abhimanyu, Manish-Swarna and Suhasini Goenka were standing on the doors of Rajvansh.

Surya: I am still saying it respectfully, you all should leave.

Mimi: Why should we leave? Humari bacchi ki shaadi h. Sab rasme toh hmare bina krli kam se kam shaadi m toh hme aane se mat rokiye.

Surya: Aapki bacchi? Kis haq se? If you all suffer from memory loss, then let me remind you, Aarohi is no longer a Goenka. She has nothing to do with this family.

Manish: We remember it. We remember it all. But you are forgetting something, Mr. Rajvansh. Just because she said it, it doesn't end everything. Nothing can change the fact that she is a Goenka. Goenkas ka khoon dodta h uski ragon m. She is my grand-daughter, blood related.

Ambika and Alka also came down.

Ambika: Saare rishte khoon ka bandhan nhi hote, bhai sahab. Rishte dilon ka bandhan hote h.  

Alka: None of us has that hearty relation with you guys. So, I request you all to leave.

The conversation went on. Some guests noticed the tension and looked over curiously.

Ambika pulls Surya and Alka towards her.

Ambika: The commotion is increasing. There's an old lady too. It won't look good to stop them at gate. Let's let them in. We'll talk inside.

They were unwilling but understood Ambika's point too.

Alka: Kairav, beta take them to back garden.

Ambika: Ayansh, go with him.

Kairav and Ayansh nods and take them to the back garden.

Manish: Kairav, did you not think it as important to inform us about all this?

Kairav: Even if didn't inform you, you guys are still here. It doesn't make a difference.

Mimi: It does. We could have come earlier if we knew about it beforehand.

Ayansh: Thank god. All the events went well without interruptions.

Swarna: Kairav, Aaru kaisi h? She is fine, na? She is happy, right?

Ayansh: Of course, she is happy. What was that question? Why would she not be happy when she is getting married to the man she loves, is going into a family that loves her.

Kairav: True.

Manish: Kairav!

Kairav: Bade papa, since you guys are already here, I hope you will not create any problems for Aaru.

Akshara: Bhaiya, I know there are unresolved issues between Aaru and us but that doesn't mean we would hurt her. She is still a part of this family for us.

Kairav: Who knows?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

What will happen now?

Will Kairav's fear come true?

Are Goenkas really here for good?

Will Chauhans & Rajvanshs throw Goenkas out of the wedding?

What will happen?

To know more...

Stay tuned.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!

I just realised that there are few more characters in the story!

I forgot to write parts of Pari, Neil, etc. in the functions.

Sorry for that....will include them in next chapter.

In the next 5 chapters, you will start seeing Ruhi-Maan as a married couple.

When I started writing this book, I thought to keep it as a short book of 20-30 chapters.

Never.....I never thought I would end up writing 70+ episodes and there's still so much more we can do with this story.

Also, if you guys have any ideas or wishes on how you wish to see their married life, do comment.

Originally, I was planning to end the book with few more chapters after wedding but if you guys do have some good ideas, I don't mind continuing it....or maybe I do....Let it be, will see later.

Ohhh....one more thing, really important..

Have you guys seen a serial "Keh Doon Tumhe"?

My goodness, such a good serial, on ITV, with less than 80-90 episodes, 20 min each.

So unbelievable. 

If you have seen it, then share your experience.

If you have not seen it, then I highly recommend it....

There's is this one k-drama going on (maybe or completed), Strong Girl Nam-soon....if you guys are one of the people who like the villain in this show then you shoul definitely watch the serial.

If you are in general someone who ends up falling for grey characters, then this serial is for you.

Well, I hyped it so much....but it's really good.

A villain as a lead is something we rarely ever get to see.

BTW it's completed.

Anyways 

See you soon 

Bye bye

And do check out my other stories too.