Surprise pe Surprise!!!

Aarohi now free of all uneccessary thoughts shifted all her attention in preparing the surprise she planned for her man.

In the morning, Aaryaman's friends and collegeous came.

Aaryaman invited them ahead of time so that they can experience the hustle bustle and also help him in prepairing his wife's wedding gift.

Aarvi was busy drawing/writing something when Ayansh shook her from behind.

As a reflex, she started yelling at him. 

As always ignoring her yelling, he looked at her laptop screen.

Ayansh: What the hell!!??

Aarvi: You! You are shouting at me!!?

Ayansh: What the hell is that?

He said pointing at the laptop.

Aarvi: Laptop. It's a device which....

Ayansh: Aarvi! I am asking about the content ...

Aarvi: Ohhh this. How is it? This will be my by brother & my bestie's wedding gift.

Ayansh: What are you? Some grandma?

Aarvi: What! it would be such a helpful gift.

Ayansh: I hope you won't actually give this to them.

Aarvi picks up her laptop and walks away.

Aarvi(scoffs): I'll give this only!

Ayansh slaps his forheads.

Ayansh (to himself): Now I have to think of a gift for them from our side...God, I have to prepare her gift too...so much work ufff..

In Alka & Arjun's room

Arjun: What are busy with, darling?

Alka: Isssh... anyways aap aa hi gye h toh tell me ...

Arjun: What?

Alka: Which of these should I give to Ruhi as her mother and which as her mother-in-law?

Arjun: Huh??...Does that make a difference? They are all going to her anyways.

Alka: It does make a difference....Mother and mother-in-law are different....but wait...both of them are me only....this...

Arjun: Baby, relax your little brain and just give them all to her at once.

Alka: That's a good idea. No wait...what did you say ? Little brain!? Do I have a little brain??

Arjun: Yes..everyone has a little brain...you know the one which does the thinking process...

Alka looks at Arjun suspiciously.

In Ambika & Surya's room

Ambika: Stop looking at that ...we have a lot more to do.

Surya: It feels so surreal.

Ambika sighs and sits near him holding his hands.

Ambika: It's a happy occassion. We have a daughter, our beloved daughter and she is stepping into a new phase of her life...that too with a person who will stand by her side through thick and thin. We don't even have to worry about her in-laws. They treat her like a daughter even more than us. Shouldn't we wear a smile all the time for such a happy occassion.

Surya finally smiles and said.

Surya: Hmm...let me pack all of these. These will mark the significant starting of her new life.

In Kairav's room

Kairav: Mumma papa you are not here to see this day. I know I won't be able to fill your place in her life...maybe I won't even get the opportunity to do what I should have normally done as a brother but still...I'll try my best to make up for it.......I just hope she won't be offended seeing this.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone is prepairing gifts and surprises...

Any guesses on what it all could be??

Keep reading to know it.

Stay tuned.