Wedding

Aarohi asks Pari to stay back and go after Akshara's wedding but Pari says they need to go home as soon as possible since her parents scheduled some puja for Neil.

Aarohi and Aarvi go to the Goenka mansion and Neil and Pari go back to the hotel. Neil calls Abhimanyu and they decide to meet. Neil tells Abhimanyu that the truth has changed nothing between them, they will still share the same brotherhood. He also told Abhimanyu about going to Jodhpur. Abhimanyu asks him to come back for his wedding. They talk for a while, forgetting all negative things then Neil bids bye to Abhimanyu.

Neil and Pari go to Jodhpur. Rawat family welcomes them. Damini Rawat (Pari's mother) knew about her husband's first marriage even before they got engaged. At that time only she realised that Ajeet (Pari's father) wasn't the only one at fault. 

(The main reason for divorce wasn't Manjari's in-laws blaming her for her infertility. Yes, Manjari's MIL and FIL expressed their dislike regarding the matter but her husband, Ajeet would always support her. However, as time flew by, Manjari was frustrated by herself.  She always thought that she would have the best married life (that's what all the ladies said) but after marriage, her life didn't seem to be good. Her in-laws were dissatisfied with her, her husband was often busy with his business. She always thought that her sisters would be the ones suffering since they chose to follow a full time profession but now she had to hear her in-laws and other relatives taunting her about how her sisters are so smart and successfull and she can't even be a good housewife. All these things made a very huge impact on her. Ajeet never realised his wife was sinking in such a deepness that his little efforts to make her feel good won't help much. With time, Ajeet and Manjari's relationship faced a negative impact because of Manjari's behaviour and Ajeet's frustration. Sometimes they would be like any other normal husband wife but at the next moment they might start having fight over the smallest things.

All came to end when Manjari finally decided to divorce her husband. But the end was for Ajeet not for Manjari. The girl who was thought as the pure hearted, most kind and an angel slowly became a devil without noticing it. Her mind was stuck in the traumatic experiences of her life making her forget about all the happiness that existed. She started to play the victim of a divorce due to infertility issues. When she got to know she could have a son who will surely become a great person one day, she decided to have sole ownership over him. She forced people to admit her as his birth mother. 

When she got to know she was pregnant, she didn't know what to do, it was too late for abortion. She told Harsh about it who suggested her to do whatever she wants. She always wanted a baby of her own, so she gave birth to him but he looked like her ex-husband who was the cause of her sufferings (according to her). This led her to abandon her own blood and flesh.) 

Knowing all the truth, Rawat family accepts Neil with open arms. Neil finally gets a family he could not even dare to dream of. 

Ajeet wanted to file a casea against Manjari, however, Neil stopped him. Afterall she was still his mother and though not much she did give him some love.

Here, Harsh sends Manjari to a welfare home. He even convince people to conduct some tests of her to determine her mental state.

After this matter is settled down. They again commence with wedding preparations. Birlas are afraid that Akshara might turn out to be like Manjari. However, Abhimanyu convinced them and wedding is decided to held as scheduled.

All the guests are invited and the atmosphere is vibrant.

Aarohi was standing at door with Aarvi waiting for the Chauhans. After sometime, they see a car coming and both of them run towards the people coming out of the car. 

Aarohi hugs Arjun.

Aarohi: Papa, I missed you so much.

Arjun: I missed you more, princess.

Aarvi: Mumma, I am telling you as soon as this wedding ends, you should get brother and SIL married. There are so many people out there who want my SIL to be their SIL.

Alka: Don't worry. I will talk to Goenkas after the wedding. But please don't create any blunder before that.

Aarohi: Papa, it seems like Maa didn't miss me.

Alka: What! How's that even possible? Look at me, I even lost my weight because I missed you too much.

(Now you know why Aarvi is so dramatic)

Everyone giggles. 

They go inside the house and  Goenkas greet them.

The next day, wedding rituals begin. Aarohi invited Rajvansh family too but since Surya uncle was not too well, they couldn't come here. Ayaan would arrive a day before the wedding. 

On the wedding day, all the functions have been going smoothly. 

Before wedding, Birlas publicly announced the identity of Harsh's first wife and expulsion of Manjari from the family.

The ceremony started, Pandit ji asked groom's mother to come forward for a ritual. Abhimanyu says that his mother is not in the world anymore. Later, Mahima steps forward to complete rituals however

Someone: Stop!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

🤭🤭A cliffhanger...