Hello, Udaipur!!

Akhara completed her education and was looking for jobs as music therapist.

Kairav managed both, his own business of art gallaries and Goenka's family business of diamonds.

Aarohi applied for MD, the exams for which will take place 5 months later. Thus, she planned on doing an intership at a good hospital.

After coming back to Udaipur, the three siblings made plans about some trips and thinks of exploring Udaipur itself. 

On this trip, Akshu meets Abhimanyu and their little love story starts budding.

Aarohi meets abhimanyu and admires him for his achievement. When Abhimanyu learns about Aarohi's achievements through Akshara he also admires her. 

Aarohi and Abhimanyu become friends due to their profession and interests. 

Everyone return from the trip.

Manish: Aaru, you wanted to do intership, right? So I looked for some hospitals, the best one is this. (he said forwarding a file towards her). They have scheduled interview in 3 days so you should go and try.

Aarohi was unaware of the fact that her new friend is a doctor and member of this hospital.

She starts prepairing for the interview.

Soon, the day comes and Aarohi is ready to go to Birla hospital.

Swarna: Aaru, ruk. Ye le dahi shakkar kha le. Main kanha ji se prarthna krti hoon ki tera interview acha jaaye.

Aarohi: Thank you badi maa.

Manish: All the best, Aaru.

Aarohi: Thank you bade papa.

Akshara, Kairav and Mimi also wish her good luck. Aarohi thanks them and leave for the hospital.

Aarohi reach the hospital and asks the receptionist about the interview area.

She sits there and waits when someone informs her that her interview will start in 5 minutes.

Inside the conference room, Dr. Mahima Birla and Dr. Rohan were sitting. Aarohi goes inside and greets them.

They start with basic introduction and go to QnA round. Both Mahima and Rohan are impressed by Aarohi's quick yet thoughtful responses and her knowledge which seemed to exceed normal inters.

They ask Aarohi to wait for results.

Mahima: Dr. Rohan, what do you think?

Rohan: Ma'aam, I think we should go with Dr. Aarohi Goenka. She is undoubtedly the smartest among all the interns. 

Mahima: True, I have never seen such a smart med-student. A top-scorer since the very beginning. I have only seen Abhimanyu do this but I think she might be even better than him. 

Rohan: She has applied for MD. Keeping her past academic records in mind, I am sure she will be qualify the exam and complete her MD with flying colours. If she joins our hospital after that then we will surely gain a genius. 

Mahima: You are right. Then in the future, Birla hospital will be one of top hospitals with the best cardiologist and the best neurologist. Complete the hiring process. Dr Aarohi will be a intern under me.

Rohan: Sure ma'am.

At Birla mansion, Abhimanyu talks to his mother about his wish to get married to a girl to which his mother agrees and prepare to take shagun to that girl's house.

The next day she goes to Goenka mansion to talk about the wedding. However, seeing two girls at the home, she was confused about who was the one her son chose. He did tell her but she didn't know the girls name.

She thinks for a while and seeing Aarohi with medical books in her hand, she arrives at a conclusion.

Manjiri introduce herself and then say.

Manjiri: Bhai sahab, main aaj yahan apne bete Abhimanyu ke liye aapki beti Aarohi ka haath mangne aayi hoon.

Everyone gets shocked. 

Aarohi: I am sorry, pr aapko koi misunderstanding hui h. Main aapke bete ko ache se jaanti bhi nhi hoon. I guess aap jiske liye yahan aaye h vo m nhi meri behan h.

Manjiri: This....

Aarohi: You can just call your son to confirm.

Manjiri does so and realise the the girl her soon desired to marry was indeed Akshu. 

She apologise to everyone for mixing up the names.

Things go smoothely. 

Both the families agree to the relationship.

It was the first day of Aarohi's internship. Now, she knew about Birla family.

She entered the hospital and started working under Dr. Mahima Birla.

In just a few days Mahima waas even more impressed by Aarohi and thinks that she will be the perfect match for Abhimanyu who will handle the responsibility of the hospital in future.

She talks to Manjiri about the same. Manjiri tells her that they shouldn't interfere between children's relationships. Moreover, Aarohi clearly denied to marry Abhimanyu.

Mahima decides to talk to talk to Abhimanyu directly.

Mahima: Abhimanyu what do you think about Aarohi?

Abhimanyu: She is quite smart and a really talented doctor. She works under you, won't you know her better?

Mahima: Of course, I know her better. That's why I want to ask you what do you think of her as a life partner.

Abhimanyu: Tai ji you ... you know very well that I love akshu and we are going to marry with everyone's permission. So why are you suddenly ...

Mahima: I know all that. But Abhimanyu think about it, do you really love Akshara or she just reminds you of Manjiri and if the answer is latter, I suggest you not to marry her?

Mahima leaves from there and Abhimanyu starts thinking about what she said  but his desire to marry Akshu doesn't let him think much. He thinks 'She is the only one who will take care of my mother, who will make my mother feel like family. Maa also seemed to like Akshu a lot.'

It was the day of engagement. 

Abhimanyu clarified to Mahima that he would never marry any other person except Akshara.

Mahima also realised that Aarohi has no interest in Abhimanyu. She just admired him as a doctor and nothing else. Thus, she left the thought of getting them married.

All the members of Birla family were present for the engagement ceremony of Abhira. 

Aarohi already knew all of them but there was one face which was new to Aarohi but somehow he seemed similar.

That was Neil Birla.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here starts the twist.

I know it seems rushed but most of you know about the love story and engagement more than me. So, no point in writing detailed celebration.

And would you guys like to see Abhira or do you want Akshara with someone else?

Share your thoughts!

Stay tuned!