A new happy world!!

Aarohi goes back to her room to find that Pari has already left as her family came to pick her up and Aaru was also ready. She remembers the coversation she just had with Bade papa and frustration takes over her, she starts unpacking all her bags. 

Aarvi finds Aarohi unpacking her bags with a frustrated expression. She asks

Aarvi: What's wrong Aaru? Why are you unpacking the bags, did something go missing?

Aarohi takes a deep breath as she doesn't want to pour her frustration on her sweet and innocent friend. She smiles and says

Aarohi: Nothing. I am not going back home so I was unpacking my bags.

Aarvi: What!! why? 

Aarohi: I just don't feel like going today. 

Aarvi: Aaru don't lie. Did something happen? You called your family, did they say anything?

Aarohi: It's nothing like that. You go, your brother must be waiting for you. I will go home some other day.

Aarvi: No way! I am not going to leave you alone. Everyone is going back home. How can I let you stay her alone. It's dangerous.

Aarohi: Fine, I will go to my house that is near the school.

Aarvi: But you will be alone there too.

Aarohi: Nothing will happen. Why are you worrying so much?

Aarvi: I know you don't want to tell me anything. I won't even ask you anything but I just can't let you stay alone. How about this, come with me, to my home?

Aarohi: No way, how awkward will it be.

Aarvi: There's nothing awkward. You know me, you know my brother and you have even met my parents a few times. Please don't say no.

Aarohi: Aaru please. I don't want to disturb you guys. 

Aarvi: Oh come on Aaru. Your presence won't be disturbance to any of us. Please.... no wait I'll be right back.

Aarvi goes somewhere and comes back in a while with her phone in her hand and she passes it to Aarohi.

Aarvi: Here, talk.

Aarohi glares at her and Aarvi just shrugs.

Alka: (Aarvi's mothr) Aarohi beta for the first time Aaru is saying something right. Why don't you come here with her?

Aarohi: Aunty, you all must have plans for vacations. I don't want to disrupt them.

Alka: What is there to disrupt? You will only make the plans better. Please beta, come here. It really isn't safe for you to stay outside alone. 

Aarohi: Aunty....

Alka: No, I don't want to hear a thing. You are coming here, that's final now bye. And if I don't find you here in a few hours I will come wherever you are and drag you home by ear. You get that?

Aarohi giggles at Alka's dramatic expressions and words.

She finally agrees to go to the Chauhan mansion.

Both Aarus go downstairs with their bags.

Aaryaman was waiting for them beside a chauffer driven car.

Aaryaman: Oh you finally decided to grace me with your presence.(to aarvi)

Aarvi: Bro, I got a surprise for you.