Chapter One: My Story.

"Hello world!!!" Michelle yells drunkenly.

"Why's the sky purple?" Amber asks drunkenly, almost falling down but I grip her arm.

"Oh....my....God, Miaaaa....you......look exceptionally....beautiful tonight. I could totally kiss you right now." Michelle says pouting to kiss me. I gently push her mouth away.

"Gosh, I love your hair."Amber says pulling at my long black braids.

"Ouch!! Stop it Amber!!" I yell in pain.

"She's looking.....madly.......attractive tonight, right Amber?"

"Yes, she is.....very.....very attractive"

"Can you guys just be quiet for a second?" I ask not really expecting any answer.

"Ugh, thank God..." I mutter to myself as I finally reach the car parked on the street, in front of the house where the party is ongoing.
I open the door of the black Jeep, shove their drunken asses into the back and close the door.

"Finally" I say to myself as I lean on the car to catch my breath.

This is like my normal routine for every party night or night party? I really don't know the correct one to use at the moment. Anyway, you may be wondering "who are these ladies that just staggered out of this seemingly awesome party?" Well, you are about to find out.

My name's Mia Johnson and these drunk bitches are my friends, best friends.

Oops.....sorry, I tend to use the b-word whenever I am irritated.

The one wearing a pink and black long wig is Amber Williams while the brunette is Michelle Torres. We're more like sisters than best friends. Believe it or not, this trio got to this level together like a small family and how did it happen? Well, brace yourself for this long story. You should probably order pizza or something else 'cause when I say it's a long story, I mean it's a lo...o...nn...gg..g story. It's literally my life story. Here it comes.

I was raised almost single-handedly by my mom, Eve Johnson after my dad abandoned us. My dad, Will Johnson, was partially a good father to me but he was never really a good husband to my mom. Three days after my sixth birthday, my mom and dad had a serious argument about what I didn't know, still don't know. Of course they always had arguments but that one was way more serious than the ones I knew about. Shortly after the argument, my dad came into my room. He sat on the chair close to my bed, he looked at my supposed sleeping face (I pretended to be asleep when I heard his footsteps towards my room). He touched my forehead and said "I love you, Mia. You're my princess, you've been my princess and you'll always be my princess" He pecked my forehead and he left my room.

Why is he suddenly saying this? Is he going somewhere? Oh my God, is he dying?

I thought as I was fighting the urge to get up and follow him.

Too much thought for a six year old, right?

I then heard our front door open and close.

Oh my God, I think he's leaving. Where would he be going at 1:05am?

I rushed out of my room to the living room where I saw my mom sitting with pretty obvious furiousness, but on seeing me, she faked a little smile. I asked where dad went and she said he was going for a business trip and that he left so early because he had a flight to catch. I kinda had the feeling that my mom was lying but I kept quiet.

And I bet you're wondering how I felt that way at that age. Well, I was in a weird way, smarter than supposed at that age. I am still smarter than my age.